Sans Jam Spring!

REALLYYYYYY?!>?!?!?!}?"
1’el.epoqbik[s’al.
You are epic gamer

I only plan maybe 4 levels XD

Lol, I am at school and I finish my work early, plus our school lets us bring our chromebooks to school so I just bring mine home and work on the game, I want to give a sneak peek but I don’t know if that’s even allowed for game jams, I’ve never participated in a jam before so I have no idea how things work other than due dates, make sure everything is made by you (if it isn’t give credit in desc.), and themes.

Everybody has different layouts, especially ones on itch.io, because they have sooooo many going on at once. hundreds, thousands even. I am fine with sneak peeks. I didn’t mention this, but I usually participate in my own game jams, but I have the general rule that I am not going to win because obvious reasons. Also, I am happy this is your first game jam!

1 Like

Don’t want to give away too much but I currently have 9 levels, hoping to add 11 to 16 more though.

not the best at art though, that’s probably the main reason why I’m doing this jam because I need to get better at my art skills.

What is this about. Why is everyone so exiceted.

It’s a small community-made game jam

The theme is “you are your own enemy” the game jam started on the 17th and is due the 24th, you can still participate!

Ok im not joining cause i know im not going to win :sweat:

It’s not about winning, it’s a learning experience and it’s fun! Honestly, it could be better that you lose because you know that next time you will work harder and learn even more! I suck at art and that’s the main reason why I’m participating is to improve my coding skills and art skills, I don’t care if I lose even though I do want to win. :rofl:

Im good at art but pixel art… nope.

Same, this is the best I could do even after watching a ton of tutorials:
pixil-frame-0 (39) Screenshot 2021-03-12 at 7.47.06 AM pixil-frame-0 (20) pixil-frame-0 (16)
(btw this is not for my game, it’s for a simple furniture asset store I was making for the community)

1 Like

Brruuhh you call that bad look at mines!

Its a square basketball :sweat:

1 Like

You could use pixilart.com for easy pixel circles, the normal sprite size is 32x32 and what I use to make a perfect circle is pixlr.com/e/ there’s a shape tool there, just turn off background and set the width and height to 32x32.

1 Like

Why didnt i think of this.

Just use a pixel art website to put in a pixel art game

I didn’t at first but then I saw a flowlab main screen tutorial on youtube a few months ago and it said to use pixlr for it and then I found pixilart.com from someone telling me here on the forums that it was good for game art.

big brains [20 characters]

20 characters?