Search Bar For Flowlab

@grazer This would be a great quality of life change if you were able to add a search bar to the flowlab blocks because since I haven’t memorized most of them or can’t understand where they can be it would be nice to look them up and have suggestions about the search to similar blocks if it didn’t find the block that was spelled in the search bar! The search bar would be on top of the “Triggers” area, and it would help most for the newer players who kind of understand flowlab, but haven’t fully learned everything yet.

6 Likes

Eat almonds to improve you memory😉.

4 Likes

I thought of this as well. But I was thinking of right clicking, and the add another option beside Import and Paste. This new option would let you search a behavior and add it to the window. if you know the placements really well though not sure my idea would speed things up at all

5 Likes

Yup! This is exactly the Concept Art I did for this feature for Grazer.

The Behavior search bar was an option inside the circle menu with the name “Add…”
Once you click it, you can type in the names of behaviors and add multiple of them with ease.

I really want this too.

5 Likes

Eh, I just rely on my memory. I know where mostly all of the needed behaviors are.

2 Likes