Secondary FlowJam Entry - Orange Car!

Since I finished my first game Earth That Was last Friday, I decided to make another. This game was created because recently my family has noticed that there are more orange cars than ever before… so we started counting them when we drive. Enjoy and hang on for more levels and updates to come.

7 Likes

Orange cars are rarer than I thought

2 Likes

In real life or my game? Because in real life we counted over 40 in a 3 hour car ride, and in the game it’s all random… if you look at my car mechanics it uses about 20 random blocks.

2 Likes

Both generally, but I was specifically talking about your game, in which I saw none during my entire playthrough.

1 Like

play again then, when you click on orange cars you get 10 more seconds.

2 Likes

I really like the cleanliness and upbeat atmosphere of this game.

3 Likes

Maybe 10 seconds is too long - managed to get 49 my last playthrough. At times it’s very easy to get over 100 seconds. Maybe after an amount of orange cars clicked, the time buffer reduces?

Other than that, really relaxing time waster:D

5 Likes

Thanks @Luminous, that’s what I like too, and you’re right @rcreger it is a relaxing time waster… that’s why they’re called poopin’ games.

4 Likes

This game is one of the nicest calmer games on the list. The art is clean and overall I can see the love put into it :slight_smile:
My reccomendation for games like these is to focus a lot on atmosphere - swaying trees, blowing leaves, animated light FX - calm, still games are always best when they’re pleasurable to look at for long spans of time.

3 Likes

Thanks, I plan to add more levels and backgrounds.

3 Likes