See through objects

Bro, Just click on this!!!

there’s already a behavior for this, it’s called alpha

you can input a number from 0-100 depending on how transparent you want it, 0 for invisible, 100 for fully visible

Hi guys. I’m a [game developer] named [Jy782]. I made a really cool game called Blox. I put so much effort into it that when you go into the editor it lags.Random Link Bro!!! But you know what would make it better? An update with see through objects!!! Here’s what I mean by see though objects : An object that you can see through that affects all other objects to the color of it.

Never Mind. Just play my game.

and also, if you want an object to be non solid you can just untick the solid property for the object, if you want it to go over all the other objects you can increase the display order

1 Like

Going into the editor and it lagging sounds like a bad thing. Also, like pug said this just sounds like a transparent object? Which can already be done with the Alpha behavior or just making a transparent sprite.

1 Like

Sometimes… I’m not sure why people get indie…

3 Likes

Hey @Jy782_Entertainment - Welcome to the forums! I edited your post to remove your personal information. This forum can be read by anyone on the internet, so make sure you don’t post personal information about yourself. In fact, this is a good rule to follow any time you’re interacting with people online :+1:

I checked out your game, and it’s a great start! I like the theme idea, but it’s pretty tough to escape out of the cave once you fall in - maybe I’m playing it wrong.

5 Likes

I think it’s lagging because of the constant glitch shader being applied

2 Likes

Na. Before it lagged. And I don’t care because it only lags in the editor.

1 Like

Alpha just make objects see through. I want one a object that affects the objects under it with the color of the object.

1 Like

Note to Grazer’s last note: You can climb. Read the description below and you will find out more

1 Like

The glitch shader just makes it harder to play

Ok. I’ll change my game (/use a different shader) :sweat_smile:

Just read number 11 :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

SPEAK TO ME!!! :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Use this:

1 Like

Ok. But want to hear something scary?

1 Like

If you cheat on GalactoS and go to the right on the New York it will make you go to a level with very scary music and you basically lose the game!!!

3 Likes