⚙️Shattering Steel⚙️

Let’s do this.

2 Likes

So, I’m still loving the game, but I’ve noticed and thought of a few things.

1. Sometimes it seems like the nanites aren’t targeting enemies that are directly underneath me while I’m in the air. Instead they choose to attack enemies that are in front of me, even if they are no where near me and are not an immediate threat

2. A possible way to reduce lag, plus something that I kind of want anyway: Automatic collection of money. Maybe it could be something that you always have, or maybe it’s something you have to purchase, but it seems like the major lag starts when there are a few hundred of the little money things sitting on the ground, and the higher waves sometimes make it difficult to run across and collect.

3. Another way to reduce lag: Fewer arms dropping enemies. It seems that the more arms there are running back and forth dropping enemies, the more lag there is. Maybe at some point you could have specialized arms or crates that drop multiple enemies at once, or stronger enemies so you don’t need to drop as many at once.

4. Descriptions for the challenges. I have no idea what any of them do, besides the one that I literally see destroying all of my hearts (fragile)

4 Likes

Oh no. You must inform us of the results of this terrible adventure

2 Likes

Fragile: Brings you down to one heart only
Broken: Brings you down to one damage only
VS goliath: i have no clue XD
VS steel: the enemy is more resistant to damage

2 Likes

I died in 19 seconds (i counted)

2 Likes

This is more or less correct. The goliath challenge gives enemies invulnerability after they’ve been hit

4 Likes

Well that’d be a bit easier if someone AHEM explained it to me ._.

3 Likes

A lot of these are due to time constraints, but I agree. These are some good suggestions, thank you! I am planning on overhauling the round system anyway

3 Likes

Idk who that could be :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

fun fact I never got past round 3

3 Likes

skill issue :skull:

2 Likes

Oh, ok, that makes so much more sense now, lol

3 Likes

hahaha, yeah, that was literally the first thing I did when I discovered the challenges and I don’t think I even made it THAT far, lol

also,

Thats what I said, lol

2 Likes

Now how’s that for a thumbnail? A lot better than the current one, that’s for sure. Wish the game came out with this one, it’s 1000% better.

This is the first time I’ve used a palette as well; it’s called SLSO8.

Now that the first item on my list is done, I can move on to other stuff, like descriptions. Maybe. Who really needs descriptions anyway?

7 Likes

Hey! Who can send me link “export game in android with game id”?

Hey MoonDev, wrong topic :slight_smile:

Make your own topic for this.

1 Like
dinodev talking to moondev??? monumental moment in history, folks :upside_down_face:
2 Likes

I love those colours! I’m starting to think there was some stuff I didn’t get to in the game from some of these posts, I thought I finished it. I’ll definitely be hopping back in soon!

3 Likes

I have been working on it a little since the jam ended, so there might be some stuff that’s a little new or a little stashed away :wink:

3 Likes

*proceeds to look through all the code *

2 Likes