Should Super Blocky Racing Be Revived?

This was one of my first projects on flowlab and I was the first to ever make a somewhat “functional” side scroller racing game. It seems a lot of users liked it (even though I thought it was kind of boring and bland after some time of improving at game design). So I am making a poll to ask if anyone wants to it revamped. I believe there are a lot of things I can improve to make the game better.

If the answer is yes… when the game is complete, I will host a competition. The competition will be for who has the fastest time on a selected track. The winner will receive the title “Limit Breaker”(I will have to ask @grazer about this as I am not sure if this will work).

Should Super Blocky Racing Be Revamped?
  • Yes
  • No
  • (Test Don’t Click)

0 voters

1 Like

I haven’t played this game, could you post the link?

1 Like

Ok, it’s really broken though. I kind of left it to die because somehow the coding got messed up.

Here is the first one I ever made: Flowlab Game Creator - Super Blocky Racing
Here is the team version the second one I ever made: Flowlab Game Creator - Team Super Blocky Racing

2 Likes

wow, i love the intro to the first one

2 Likes

Thanks, the music however, just got up on 2 legs and walked away lol

2 Likes

this is really fun, but i just dont know how to use my powerup

1 Like

I think it was O

2 Likes

i came in 4th :smiley: the bots are really fun to race against, i like it! definitely worth a revive with maybe better graphics

2 Likes

Thank you, your feedback is really appreciated. Just a few more votes and I will start working on the new game. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can help with art if you’re interested :melting_face:

1 Like

Awesome, thank you, I will keep that in mind. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Meesa intereested too

1 Like