Small Update - more fixes and a behavior update

I had it but then it wouldn’t let me post it now I don’t have it : [

maybe combined your comments

your like spamming

sorry, I can’t figure it out [for grazer] you can edit it, but I can’t find out how to send a link.

@“shadow slayer” if you highlight any portion of your comment and then click on the chain icon, you can paste a link, as you can see here. Or you could just paste the link onto the comment. Like this: http://forum.flowlab.io/discussion/8595/small-update-more-fixes-and-a-behavior-update#latest

it’s called war for peace online.

here it is

here it is

I did it !!!

I think it’s a bug because none of my player objects can emit each other.

thanks @Superstargames

No problem.

Hey @“shadow slayer” - why don’t you make a new thread for discussing “War for Peace” issues?

In the meantime - I took a quick look and noticed that for the “1” key handler, it is connected to a timer that delays for 60 seconds before activating. Is that intentional?

yes so you when you choose a super you wait 60 seconds before gaining your super, it is like a super charging. so yes. okay I will post a forum thing.

I posted it in bugs because that is the closest thing to my problem I could find

FINALLY! If ONLY this had happened during the Flowjam… This really hit’s home…

@grazer could you add a setting in spawn block to ‘spawn at current position’?

@grazer
@grazer
@grazer

I wish @grazer Updated the Healthbar and Alerts, Alerts more though. And One other thing - Bundles. When you add bundle to list in an old game there is no way to take ot off thr list, which is really annoying considering I have made some mistakes regaurding this.

Hey @“The Kodex” - to remove a bundle, click and hold the bundle button in the left bar, then select delete in the wheel menu.

@grazer … 14 Months… Over 1 whole year… Dang it! Thank You! I have not known this WHOLE time! Thank you, for this… ENLIGHTNMENT…

Actually, I also didn’t know that it was possible to delete bundles from the Left bar.
It was simply too full and there is no scroll bar if you have too many of them. Glad I can use it again.