Smart Fridge Testers

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you have a Samsung Smart Fridge. I know that this is weird, but if you do, I ask you to test this game I made for it and see if and how well it works.
Flowlab - taile gamougg: Samsung Smart Fridge Edition

1 Like

I can’t tell if you’re being serious :confused: - but I don’t have a smart fridge.

Are there refrigerators that will play games?

2 Likes

Yes there is lol. It started as a mene but then Apple did it.

Does this mean we need a “Refrigerator” button in the export options next to PC and Mobile?

5 Likes

Evil fridge noises

3 Likes

Yes,I think it does mean we need a refrigerator option in the export options.

2 Likes

“Uhhhhh why is the dinner burnt?”

“Sorry, got distracted playing Candy Crush on the refrigerator…”

3 Likes

I am very serious about this, I think it would be a neat platform for flowlab to be on.

2 Likes

In all seriousness, if the fridge is by Samsung, it’s probably running Android, and it may run an exported .apk file if you can figure out how to sideload it.

3 Likes

That’s complicated. FYI, the Samsung fridge also has a web browser similar to Samsung phones; both of which can run flowlab.

1 Like

Sorry for the joke… I personally would never want to play a game on my refrigerator, but yeah, if it has a web browser? It can probably play games.

I’m guessing it doesn’t come with a mouse and keyboard, though. So I’m going to assume it is a touchscreen device…? In which case, I’m sure it’s possible to run a mobile game on it.

Have you tried visiting the Google Play store on it to see if you’re able to download games to it? It must have some sort of hard drive inside…

And bonus points, unlike a mobile phone, your fridge already has built in cooling. :laughing:

3 Likes

The Samsung fridge does not have a Google Play store, which makes making games for it much more difficult.

2 Likes

Ah, that’s unfortunate. But it can access Flowlab?

Hmmm… I have yet to try to make a Flowlab game for mobile / touchscreen devices (believe I need Indie to do that)… but maybe a direct link to a touchscreen game would work?

3 Likes

I have an LG, Samsung would be nice. Imagine playing your video game while making a sandwich lol!

5 Likes

LG fridges have screens too?

1 Like

Mine has a window and when you double-tap it the lights turn on, like an LG phone.
Here’s what it looks like.

5 Likes

My girlfriend would be asking me why are there mustard fingerprints smeared all over the fridge screen.

4 Likes

Lol, @grazer

4 Likes