So.... Uh, we did it again

Why Die?

2 Likes

I think he meant WiFi, lol.

3 Likes

Iā€™m using a Chromebook, itā€™s a couple of years old. If I could play normally I would speedrun this game by myself

2 Likes

My download speed is 20.6 mbps and my upload is 9.6 mbps

2 Likes

Chromebooks and tablets really slow down the game, a large part of it is simply the compatibility issue with Firefox. Weā€™ve been working hard on anti-lag for a week.

2 Likes

Iā€™m using chrome (Site), also what is the point of checkpoints? I fell off the screen and now they are disconnected and I canā€™t see either of them? Do I have to jump off?

1 Like

I recommend resetting the game or jumping off. Weā€™re also working on making the zoom better. Basically, the idea is that you canā€™t leave your friend behind.

1 Like

Just in case you missed it:

6 Likes

Okay, so I started playing the game, and holy cowā€¦ this game is super laggy. Restarting the game seems to have worked (for now).

Ignoring that strange phenomenon, so far I would say that this game is way better than the first Serenity. I havenā€™t played long enough to really give this game any sort of score or final thoughts, but this is my first impression.

I need a friend to play this game? Dang, all my friends are currently busy or out of the state. Itā€™s a good thing that I binge-played Fireboy and Watergirl solo when I was in elementary. I can control both characters with ease. :smirk:

6 Likes

I wanted to control both as well, but it just lagged too much for me when either of the characters got separated, making some of the tricks I found harder (and painful) to do.

6 Likes

Caught lackin laggy

4 Likes

What device are you using? Chromebooks are not meant to run medium-sized games, and this one I would not be surprised to be a gigabyte or more. Thank you for your review!

2 Likes

Try on a different device, it runs at the max 60 fps on a computer. Even a phone works well as long as itā€™s 64 Gigs or more.

1 Like

Well, itā€™s a Windows 10 with HP Elite Desk hardware.

4 Likes

Iā€™m running a 8 year old computer without issue, so Iā€™m not sure why the lag. Sorry :confused:

5 Likes

Modern Chromium browsers?

1 Like

It ainā€™t lag for me lol

3 Likes

the key lagged me out so much that i couldnā€™t even move either player after collecting it

4 Likes

3 Likes

What device are you using?
@grazer help, whatā€™s the lag issue? Some people seem to not even be able to use the game, whereas others are still at a smooth 60 FPS, and it doesnā€™t seem like the type of device affects performance.

1 Like