Some kind of land builder test

A game where you can build your own city. It might become a game, but right now it’s a test. So there’s nothing REALLY interesting right now, but it does include some basics. Like building houses and workplaces, improving buildings, collecting and paying money, villagers moving in. Though it’s not as big as it sounds XD
I’ll probably make my decision based on the poll below and you guys’s opinion. So please leave a vote if you can :slight_smile:
http://flowlab.io/game/play/680447

AWESOME!!! xD i love it

but needs more mechanics like:
everytime u bought a workplace u would win like 5 coins per second
because the 4 star workplace its very cheap,
And the people could walk around and talk to each other

dude this is so awesome!
i have so many ideias for this

I love the ideia
I’,m 100/10 sure that i would play it on my mobile
Good job! Keep going!
(please :slight_smile: )

Oh i can move and talk

Ohhhh ok i see
theres a lot more that i didnt knew

exploring
loving it

jogo

addicted? nah
i wanted so save my progress :frowning:

thanks!!

Idk how to save… and I’ll probably add more things soon, including a save mechanic IF I EVER FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT
Thank you for the ideas, I’d really appreciate some these days

I Like it :slight_smile:

Any updates?

Not a lot :frown:
a gardening system I’m working on… two new citizens :confused:
that’s it

When will you update awakening??

You have a bug in your game, when you press multiple times on house it buys just one house but you lose more than 100 money (sorry for my bad english)
Like the citizens said, keep up the good work

One more bug when you scroll the screen and try to place a house it places to wrong place (sorry for my bad english again)

And i can teach you saving

@Luminous700 - here’s an example that adds the camera (scrollview) position to the mouse so that it tracks correctly when scrolling:

http://flowlab.io/game/view/685073

Oooh this is amazing, I love it! If there’s a grid to place buildings and the graphics improve a bit, then it’s fantastic.

@olcayolcayolcay2 yeah, I’m trying to solve that, mousemove doesn’t work with scroll view :frowning:
I’ll try to see to the house bug

@latif3 thanks! I tried using grids first but the only way I know is mousemove-position (grid), which doesn’t seem to match. So… it’ll take a while to fix that, unless someone teaches me how to do it :slight_smile:

Man this has been more than a week already XD and it feels like such a long time.

@Luminous700 use expressions to add mousemove to scrollview… that’s how you fix that

@grazer How would you make it so that you couldn’t place a building on top of another building?