Sprite and animations suddenly removed

What the heck??? I had a sprite with a cool animation and it just got deleted.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Happened to me before, normally it happened to me when the sprite was going past the memory limit

1 Like

yeah but this sprite is literally 32x32

1 Like

Aw man really that must stink. I hate when I’m doing animations and the sprite when I move it reverts to the original sprite.

1 Like

at least the behaviors weren’t deleted :slightly_frowning_face:

I had a serious issue on my iPad where the website format was interfering with the sprite editor for some reason and at random points during my production it would bug the screen or something and ended up deleting all animations on the game, including the art of the sprite I was currently working on.

I have yet to ever fix the game it broke, but I never fully reported this bug since I had other means of using flowlab, but it might be a possible issue to look into.

Maybe a similar issue occurred?

1 Like

well yes, i do edit this game in my coding class where they have larger pcs, idk if this could have caused the problem

Different OS?

Yeah

1 Like

I actually just had this problem and I think that it was because I had to many tabs open in flowlab that were on my game.

2 Likes

this happens when you have too many sprite animations afaik

2 Likes

The voices in my head are telling me that this is a server error, but they say that’s just a theory

1 Like