Star riders talk and art sender

talk to me about a game idea if you do it without my permission I will let you make the game but you have to do it yourself and all 12 of us gives you a good challenge too do

oh and if you have art for a game we can make send it here

what? you can’t kick people from threads. what game is this for? can you send the link?

1 Like

You can’t kick people from the forums, but you can mute them only for your account, but anyone else can still see it.

Also is this about a game you’re making or just game ideas in general?

1 Like

I know made bain was in the matrix XD

this is where you can send me art for a game we can all make or we can talk

1 Like

I did not mean kick tho so I’m change it

oh can you please join :frowning: this is my first one ever

oh can you please join :frowning: this is my first one ever.

1 Like

so is this like a game jam? where we would all make a game?

1 Like

I don’t mind giving ideas or advice, but if you want people to make the art for your game then I probably won’t be able to help.

Not sure what type of game you want to make or what entirely this discussion is for. You’ll have to elaborate a bit more on what you plan for this.

1 Like

sorry was offline but yea I might start hosting game jams

1 Like

oh its fine you can still be here

1 Like

Yeah we know Kamen Rider is the star of the show Kamen Rider

2 Likes

? wdym
 just tell me please

1 Like

This topic is called Star Riders so I told you that Kamen Rider is the star of the show

? I have know idea what that means

From https://kamenriderguide.weebly.com/
" WHAT IS “KAMEN RIDER” YOU ASK?

ä»źéąăƒ©ă‚€ăƒ€ăƒŒ (Masked Rider) is a long-running weekly Japanese tokusatsu (special effects) TV series created by Shotaro Ishinomori, that basically revolves around a Japanese young man who turns into a motorcycle-riding masked super hero to fight monsters and evil organizations often linked to his own origin."

1 Like

ok thx! <O
<O hjdfhjjfbgfdj

1 Like