Starblast Finale

Welp, a Bossfight related mode is confirmed.

Related… I already have an idea for GM 8

2 Likes

Awesome!

6 Likes

Heck yeah Bois!

4 Likes

So I made a minor change while fixing up SBF to work better with the new update.

I made it so that the regeneration the ship has will nearly get you to full HP, which should make the game a little easier. Hopefully this change will give you a bit more forgiving challenges (especially in checkpoint) but that’s what I am aiming for. Difficulty can be fun but its not fun playing something impossible

1 Like

A spawn cap is now in place.
160 is the limit of enemies on the board at any given time

Proximities are no longer used in cores, but gameplay still remains the same.

Some enemies now have different point yields instead of just 5, and their titan variant has a yield that is proportional to it

2 Likes

The aura circle thing Is no more. Instead I have taken the enemy appearances and applied a glow effect to them. These glow effects do not follow the usual ‘16 by 16’ pixel size I have been using, but I honestly think that this works in my favor, big time.

2 Likes

Hey, we might be making a smash bros - styled collab game. Would you want one or more of youre guys in? We also voted, and over half of us wanted the first arena to be themed after your game. Thanks!

Controller support was implemented a while ago, but it’s already my favorite way of controlling the ship

3 Likes

What is the highest known score for Deadline, does anyone know?

I just got 2,067,265 :open_mouth:

1 Like

why no new games though

1 Like

The question we’ve all been asking for years @_GAMOOG

1 Like

I’m working on getting more original music into SBF, don’t hold your breath though. It could take a while. However for every track that comes in, That’s one step closer to a new gamemode

3 Likes

Game is fun, looks extra pwetty too :upside_down_face:

Should totally do a color and blending example for us : )

Would anyone like to support me by buying my game? now you can!

5 Likes

Keep up the good work!

Could you make a color example?

The same way you used color and blending in starblast finale?

3 Likes

He has a test,
Flowlab Game Creator - Sine Cosine Loop Test

3 Likes