Starblast Finale

https://flowlab.io/game/play/1383395

this is my last flowlab project. There will be no more games from me in the foreseeable future… Please enjoy it!

7 Likes

trying to think of gamemode #6

1 Like

Maybe gamemode 6 can be bosses or chaos mode, like in Starblast 2?

WOW! That is really really fun!

Yeah, this is really fun!
I have a feeling that the “last flowlab project” is an April Fools joke, it just sounds too unbelievable to be true.

I was never a big fan of starblast but this game is a ton of fun.

This is a terrible April Fools Joke CBG - you can’t leave us!

3 Likes

Yeah! @CrimsonBlackGames You can’t leave flowlab, your too important! Your games are so fun!

http://forum.flowlab.io/discussion/8294/seamoth-reviews-galaxy-trek-reviews#latest

I wont be leaving flowlab guys. I will gladly stick around and help those who have questions! I just will no longer be making games!

1 Like

Okay @CrimsonBlackGames , I have one question to ask: Please tell me how you got that epic rainbow effect. Just show screenshots of code with what the objects are above and then tell me what to chage. That would really help me with one of my games!

wow thats good

1 Like

Good game! Reminds me of arcade games next supercuts in the 80’s waiting for my appointment. But better. Very engaging and intuitive. Great pace and challenge.

The game has been mainly finished, I may come up with a few new enemies, but as of right now I can only guarantee a credits page.

ALLLLLLRIGHT

so, we got some new content.

DEADLINE
The same old SBF you have already played

Mortality
3 Lives is all you get, so make use of them

Pacifism
Coming soon

Checkpoint
WIP

Titans
Watch out for the big guys, they’ll tear you up!!

???
I dont know quite yet.

1 Like

This game is SO AMAZING, I’m jealous of ur talent, OUTSTANDING WORK fellow game maker!!!

Pacifism and Checkpoint are both finished

Pacifism: You may not have guns, but you’ll find a way

Checkpoint: can you complete all 10 levels?

Game mode 6 is done!

Scorpion! A variant of pacifism!

Alright… so I removed the weapon upgrade system, however…

Hyper states are a fixed pattern of immobile enemies that appear in some modes. When those enemies are wiped out, you will receive a small buff.

@CrimsonBlackGames How did you get that rainbow effect in your game?