Story Discussion or dialogue

he can just copy the alert but make it different for what im asking which doesnt seem to hard

1 Like

This is a complex sprite.

3 Likes

i dont think so this would actualy be very simple to do beings hes made an alert behavior already

1 Like

Homie, just use my dialogue example. Code is all ready to go, so it should work pretty easily ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

its not that i don’t know how to do it i just don’t wanna do it its time consuming.
this is an alternative way that’d be faster

2 Likes

it isn’t time consuming tho?
Literally takes a minute, go into the example, copy bundle, save bundle to ur bundles list, edit the stuff in the bundle, wowzers its literally that easy.

3 Likes

ok apparently neither of you see my point lol thats ok tho

1 Like

Grazer is not going to waste his time adding something that takes less than a minute to add already when he could focus on adding more important things and fixing big bugs such as keyboard input breaking when you type too fast.

3 Likes

Grazer will add what Grazer will add.

3 Likes

i see the point. it would be much easier for beginners to put dialougue in their games if this block existed. i had a lot of trouble figuring out how to put text on the screen like this when i wanted it first. (like last week XD) basically it just needs an alert with no button and one text line that doesnt just sit smack dab in the middle of the screen. (or, if you want, a button in the bottom right of the alert) you can also move the alert around. you can’t move the alert block so… it makes sense

2 Likes

Making a game is time consuming.

3 Likes

He has a very valid opinions here @Galactian has become a very good member of the community, and has made the point that a UI object with a label on it, is incredibly easy to create.

3 Likes

I can see we all have different opinions and like @John_Shrekinson said grazer will add what he wants to. also i can understand why yall are saying he would/should not add it because it is simple enough as it is but that doesn’t change that it could be useful

1 Like