It’s nowhere near playable yet, but I wanted to share it lol. Any ideas are welcome
And so blue team meets their demise…
I’ve been working on the terrain generation and I finally got an annoying thing fixed, it works so much better now, especially the water.
…what did you do LOL
Oh, I just made it so the spawners spawn every object when they spawn
Added some more stuff including
- money and wood display
- worker unit, can harvest forest tile for wood costing 1 movement point
- some quality of life stuff
- cities make 1 gold per turn
- sliders to customize water in world generation
wait, hold on…
maybe you could make that based off of my game lol
- Fixed so many fricking bugs and optimized some things.
- Movement is almost completely bug free, only thing is you can move past tiles like water and mountains if you gave 2 movement points
- Added the archer unit, worse stats but can attack 2 tiles away
- Build menu for workers (doesn’t do anything yet)
- Buy menu for cities, buy units with gold and they will spawn in the selected city
- Sliders for mountains in the world generation level
- added generation screen for when the world is being created
- added switch turn screen
added visibilty stuff including:
- clouds for unexplored areas
- dark areas that have been explored but aren’t currently visible
- enemy units are hidden when in either of these areas
I love how you’ve immediately become better than me.
This means you’ve done some form of coding before?
You still can’t move, tho…
yep I’ve done flowlab for about 5 years now
I also have some experience with coding languages
WHY ARE YOU ONLY SHOWING UP NOW?!!
No, I can’t. I’ve tried to click the warriors and then click on a location (within distance), but they don’t budge
you need to press space lol, clicking just deselects them