Submit Your Taile Gamougg Costumes!

This is a submission thread. Use pixilart.com or another pixel art website of your choice to create a custom Gamougg costume for any Taile Gamougg game!

Be sure to include a high quality downloadable 32x32 sprite (not a screenshot) of your Gamougg costume along with the Gamougg game you want it to be in (excluding Taile Gamougg Race).

Here are some templates to get you started:
img_asset_9243874 img_asset_10448060 img_asset_10448169 img_asset_11178985 img_asset_12316649
Of course, you can also download any Gamougg suit sprite from the games to customize for this event.

4 Likes

Crappy Funky Gamouggy

3 Likes

Funky. But how are you going to get that as a 32x32 pixel sprite? The pixels are all different sizes.

3 Likes

Idk.

2 Likes

I just went to the first gamougg game

2 Likes

Alright. Could you send it as a 32x32 sprite? And which Gamougg game should it be in? Also I don’t recommend making sprites on Flowlab unless they’re in your own game because they won’t be saved, meaning that after you close or refresh the tab your art will be gone forever.

Oh dang it is already gone, you can use it as a easter egg costume, or I’ll just make a new one
(nvm gonna make a new one

1 Like

Understandable, have a great time of day depending on your time zone

It won’t lemme download the sprite, and im blocked from pixilart

1 Like

Well here is murderer gamougg i will try to convert it to 32x32

1 Like

You have to take a 1:1 screenshot then, are you on a computer?

1 Like

Yes, yes i am

1 Like

ok then press Windows + PrintScreen to take a screenshot, then copy and paste it here. I’ll do the rest (and explain when I’m done)!

]
Google computers for school suck

1 Like

I meant a screenshot of your gamougg sprite because pixilart is blocked. And yeah, Chromebooks totally suck.

I tried my hand at it:
img_asset_9243874
What do you think, @John_Shrekinson ?

2 Likes

Great! I’ll like it tomorrow because I’m all out of likes. Which Gamougg game do you want it in though?

2 Likes

I don’t have a specific game in mind. Feel free to do what whatever you’d like with it.

2 Likes

2 Likes

img_asset_13425172
emerald warrior gamougg

1 Like