subnautica game

I am trying to find the best subnautica game I can if anyone wants to try and make a 2D subnautica game please comment the name here!!

for anyone who doesn’t know Subnautica is an open-world survival-adventure video game developed and published by Unknown Worlds Entertainment. It allows the player to freely explore the ocean on an alien planet, known as planet 4546B, collecting unique resources to survive. They will face creatures of all kinds in a battle for survival.

plus it is probably my favorite game of all time

WILL ANYONE MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE???

I might try.

lmao

But I need to know the storyline.

The main objective of the player is to explore the game’s world and survive the dangers of the planet while at the same time following the story of the game. Subnautica allows the player to collect resources, construct tools, bases, and submersibles, and interact with the planet’s wildlife

The majority of the game is set underwater, with two explorable islands, and a simulated day-and-night cycle that affects visibility. Upon beginning a new game, players must select a difficulty mode from the following four:

“Survival”, the player will have to maintain nutrition, hydration, and oxygen. If the player dies, certain items are lost from their inventory.
“Freedom mode”, a mode similar in concept to Survival mode, but with hunger and thirst being disabled.
“Hardcore mode”, which is the same as Survival, except that if the player dies, the player will no longer be able to respawn and the save file is permanently deleted.
“Creative Mode”, in which the hunger, thirst, health, and oxygen features are all disabled, all the crafting blueprints are acquired, where no resources are needed to craft and the submersibles do not need energy and cannot be damaged.

the main story is that you crash land a ship called the aurora and find yourself on an alien planet called 4546B where you learn to craft and survive the planet is completely water except for 2 islands and your crashed ship you must find research stations from an lien race called precursers who came to cure a disease that was killing off their race so as you explore the planet the disease gets worse and you must build subs to find all the research stations

alien not an lien

sorry

PeeperThanos

Peeper Thanos CONFIRMED

#everyones dead

no don’t do that this is actually serious i don’t want that on my discussion

Anyone? this is seriously my dream but I can’t make that kind of game

Pixil Master 74 please take that off my discussion

Screenshot 2020-01-09 at 8.36.12 PM

the seamoth

Screenshot 2020-01-09 at 8.37.28 PM

the cyclops