- So mailboxes always send an output, or u can choose a time for how long it will run
- ticks instead of ‘delays’, just tell me how many ticks.
- A tutorial [yes i know i missed 3]
- Bigger levels
- https on all flowlab urls
- more behaviour stuff [u think of them]
Yeah thats it. anything i missed?
- There is a plenty options to do that… two of them is use repeater or timer
- Delay is more “professional”… i mean it’s the right word for it. Delay it’s delay.
- There is one. and there is also an help page with examples and also behaviours documentation
- ??? What do you mean… You can use the camera behaviour to a giant level if that’s is what you want to do
- No so it can consistently run when it receives the message, always giving an output
Edit: What about a canceler? [if we can already do this teach me sensei’s]
Timers can be canceled by receiving an input in reset