Sunfall - A prototype in development

ok I think I got it; there is a seed here but it won’t let me play a water card
I also tried continuing the turn and switching the card but it still won’t work

It also has the blue highlighter when I selected this 7 card
I suspect there is something wrong with the card identifier code

3 Likes

Just deployed a few fixes that hopefully stop both problems from happening.
Thanks a bunch! You’ve been really helpful with testing and all that, so thanks for taking time out of your day to help.

Oh, and I also uploaded the new sprites for the cards. I’m a bit iffy on it but it should make a good placeholder for now.

2 Likes

I just finished the Heat and Energy system.
Every turn you gain 1 heat. Heat increases the amount of energy that’s added.
(0-2 heat = 1 energy, 3-6 heat = 2 energy, 7-8 heat = 3 energy)
Energy is basically how you lose, getting more than 8 energy will cause the sun to explode and the game to restart.
Fully grown flowers will reduce the amount of energy by 1 for each flower.
Daisies will reset the heat to 0 every turn once fully grown.
You can see how much energy you have by hovering over the sun pattern on the window, the outer ring is the amount of heat you have, and the inner slices show how much energy you have.

@Raidic @PhantomWolfMoon

This will probably be the last update in the code since the deadline is coming up, so the next few will probably be art for the flowers.

4 Likes

K, ima play it later cause im busy rn

2 Likes

Here are a bunch of really rushed sprites, I got really lazy + it’s getting really late and I need to sleep so at the end so it looks pretty messy.

Flowersssss

The deadline for this project is Friday, so this will probably be the last time you’ll hear anything here for a good while.
That being said, I’ll definitely be finishing the game, but it’ll be set on the back burner as something I’ll work on whenever I feel like it.

Thank you to everyone that has helped and given me a bit of your time. Thank yall for your support, one day I’ll be back and finish this, but for now, thank you and I hope that you may play the game when it’s finished in the future! ヾ(•ω•`)o

7 Likes