Surviv.io Dev Team Collab

Yet another update: If you have a level 1 helmet on and you pick up a level 2 helmet it throws away your level one and switches out for a level 2 helmet and replenishes 22 health :smiley:

New update: There is now an NPC player that shoots at you with PERFECT accuracy. Later I will make it easier but for now, they pretty much have aimbot. The enemy shows how much health they have left also. Touch a crate to get weapons and supplies: https://flowlab.io/game/view/1598252

1 Like

Left mouse click to shoot

Hey, with the Flowjam now out of the way I could start helping out with the game now. Although I still have school so it won’t be an everyday thing, but I can try my best.

Also I like that you added the fact that when you pick up a helmet it attaches it to the player, but the gun seems a little cheesy.
Here is an image I found of most of the gun sprites. So Instead of attaching the gun’s item just make the player have an animation. You might need to make an animation for each gun, but the character itself doesn’t have any walking animations other than punching and throwing grenades, which you can just toggle on using switches.
Just an idea, which I could help with if you need it.

1 Like

@LogicStudioz1 I worked on the game a bit and I wanted to know what you think. After an hour of googling I found a helmet that we can use. The trees don’t have leaves, but don’t worry. I made it so every log will spawn a semi transparent tree on top so you can walk underneath of it, but will collide with the trunk.
Also I’m probably gonna start on the inventory system. Which mainly includes just bandages, ammo, sodas, stuff like that. I probably won’t have time to make any more weapons today, but I can start on some of the animations.

2 Likes

Dude thank you! Im checking out your work rn!

1 Like

Dude, I love how everything looks! especially the helmets. And the part where it says f. i’m very honored XD

1 Like

Yeah, I was planning on working on an inventory system, but my internet is being garbage right now so I’m not sure how well it’ll turn out.

1 Like

How about this. if you would like you can make the gun animations. Ill worry about the inventory system. IF i run into some problems ill just tell you ok?

1 Like

Wait ill work on an animation for the barrels, like when you hit them or shoot them bet?

Okay, sounds good to me. How many weapons do you plan on adding like all of them? Or just some of the ogs like everything before the green guns were introduced?

1 Like

Tbh i dont want any miniguns or trash like that LOL that will ruin the game for everyone yk, so lets stick with og mp5 and stuff like that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay dokey, sounds good to me.

1 Like

Dude where have you been all my life? LOL finally im glad to have a work partner.

1 Like

I cant wait to add a profile picture to my character, i look like a bot ima change it to something cool

1 Like

You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting to finally make a cool surviv.io game. I joined a dev team about a few months ago for one and they gave up on it after about a week so I’ve been always wanting to make one.

1 Like

Wow, yea i hate fakers lol, they act like this: Omg lets make this game!! it will be awsome. Next day tommorow: nah dude im bored of making the game XDDD

1 Like

Okay, imma play some surviv.io for a second to get an idea of how the gun’s inventory layout works and then imma start implementing it in there.

1 Like

Alright good luck soldier. I have math to finish and then ill start helping.

1 Like

Okay, I added the weapon inventory with fists and stuff. Currently don’t have any gun animations yet sadly. But I am starting to work on a custom healthbar. If you have a minute you could check it out. Also I’m going to make it so that it will slowly fade to red the lower the health goes.

1 Like