Surviv.io Dev Team Collab

Btw you did the level 2 helmet, but ill fix it LOL when you touch a level two helmet it gives a a level one helmet :frowning:

Alright i fixed it, you made a simple mistake and wrote level 1 on the level 2 helmet lmao, but you can check it out it s fixed

1 Like

I added a rock png. Its perfect size just refresh your page :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, thanks.

Also I made it so that the trees break. They slowly shrink as the receive damage. Which I can do the same for the rocks if you want.

1 Like

I can do it for the rock, but thanks for the tree! Ill just copy paste your code and make an adjustment

Actually for the rock, since they typically spawn in different sizes, I’ll make it spawn with four different sizes and angles? So it gives it a cool random generation. But they all will still have the same health.

1 Like

Ok thanks a matter of fact can you do the rock things. I dont understand those logic gate things lol

1 Like

Yeah, also i forgot that the blue helmet was the lvl. one, lol.

1 Like

All good mate, simple noob mistake. JK

For the rocks, im going to make the og animation when you break it leaves a dark shadow on the floor yk

1 Like

Its gonna ask you to save my changes but i didnt edit anything save your changes, i was just looking at the code

Actually it didn’t say anything. Well, I got the rocks done, just make the animations and I can just easily implement it into the code for you.

1 Like

K thanks! Ill work on the animation rn

1 Like

Done tell me if it works out. Just make it go to that animation so its a shadow

Wait nvm, i can make a better one hold up

1 Like

Ok im done now, refresh and see how it looks when its in game plz @ManiacPumpkin

1 Like

Well, it’s a little small compared to the actual rock. Which I can just take the rock and make it all block with a 85% transparency so its like a gray, but also blends with the ground a little bit.

1 Like

Ok can you do that please?

Yup, just did.

1 Like

Well, its not like the greatest looking, thing. But you know what it is.

1 Like