Survive the Zamboodles is done?

Due to the game being years old and me not having the skill to finish the final boss, I’ve decided to finish the OG game here, I’ll be unlocking the unfinished final level. I have plans for the finale of the story, but it won’t be in the OG game. Don’t worry, this is not the end…
(NOTE: this game is years old, I made this back in middle school, so yeah, it’s really bad, but the code is a mess, hence why no bug fixes and why I’m finishing it here, I’m aware it’s not great)

3 Likes

Nice I’m to play it now.

… ok so first the music just loops a lot so the music gets very boring every time it Reloop’s. and when I get close to zombies they make a loud sound. and there is no tutorial not even in the info area so for the first 5 minutes I had no idea how to fire my gun. and the bot for the zombies is toasted I mean even I don’t know how to make top-down bots but this is bad. and sometimes my character unexpectedly slows down which can make me hit the zombies. and you restart all levels if you die even if you got past the first level. 2.5/5 it needs some real improvement to be fun especially for the zombies and that big zombie as they pose almost no challenge so this needs more time in the oven.