Taile Gamougg 1 Devlog (remake)

I’m still working on Level 7. I’d say the reason why it’s taking so long is because it’s such a deviation from the original plan. TG1 [classic] originally had only 5 levels, while the 2021 Anniversary version added a 6th level with a different final boss. In this remake however, level 6 and 7 are technically separate levels, but they’re basically two different phases of the same boss fight.

Once this is done, I might add a cutscene in between the two levels. To help make up for this rather long development of a single level, or perhaps just for fun, I will release a demo of Taile Gamougg 2.

3 Likes

3 Likes

It seems like you’re very into Ninjago recently, John.

2 Likes

That’s right! I’ve been rewatching the whole series from the beginning so I can watch the new Dragons Rising season. I also lost track after season 8 or 9 came out 5 or 6 years ago. It’s really fun to watch this series.

3 Likes

I remember watching the first season when it came out, but I’ve heard that the newer seasons have “rainbow” stuff in them.

2 Likes

I love rainbows! They’re so pretty :blush: :rainbow:
Fun fact, rainbow’s are actually a full circle which is why we’ve never seen the end of one.

5 Likes

Infinite gold, there is no end to a corcle, circles are infinite (jk)

2 Likes

Bro cant people make a silly ninja show without politics getting involved

2 Likes

when the green goo takes your life and forces you to be in servitude to it instead of dying normally:

TG2R taile gamougg 2 remake being-3 helmet

1 Like

umm in the first level the mouse pointer is off, I think you set it to the wrong option on the behaviour MouseMove

1 Like

Huh, that’s weird. I’ll look into that.

edit: The issue has been fixed!

1 Like

Gamougg 2 updates:

Show more
  • Pro doesn’t make footstep sounds anymore
  • Way more Ease behaviors added throughout the entire game
  • Added a black muscle car named Western Puncher which in the lore is built by the same manufacturer as the Speedlo Gyon2.
  • More levels and a roadmap coming soon
  • Character Challenge levels added, but not completed.
  • Innumerable bug fixes; most importantly the Shaderbomb throw not being centered and rotating incorrectly.
  • Added Ninjaballs, the first of the new weapons and stuff to make all the playable characters not just be copy-pastes of each other.
  • Updated the main menu with a Game Jolt button.

discordapp.com/attachments video link

1 Like