Taile Gamougg Game Jam 2 (It's over now, cottonstudio won)

Yes you can do anything as long as its still Gamougg related

3 Likes

I will join!! But when is the deadline? Im asian so pls tell what it is in asian time.

2 Likes

Anyway i don’t know too much about gamougg.

2 Likes

So study time! :nerd_face: (adding more letters)

2 Likes

The deadline is June 30th.

2 Likes

Try Taile Gamougg Lore, playing the Gamougg games, reading some of the extra lore entries on the Announcing the NEW Taile Gamougg 4 topic, or actually playing the games. You can also look at the timeline I posted yesterday.

2 Likes

Well i got an idea and my idea is a gamougg Christmas Special, not rly in the line of lore and stuff, but just like a “filler episode” in animes and shows

2 Likes

Interesting idea. I personally don’t like filler episodes but you do you. Don’t let my opinion deter you.

1 Like

What do you mean asian time? Asian countries have different time zones just like everyone else

2 Likes

Hey john, can i add excessively loud music cuz that’s what you do in your gamougg games.

2 Likes

Yeah sure but make it your own

Just a reminder that this game jam will last until June 30th.

Guess i’ll not do it cuz i cannot make music, just because i don’t have a rank.

1 Like

its ok, the gameplay is what matters most anyway

Im submitting early, please note that it is 1 stage, if i did not win, i still had fun making it :slight_smile: Flowlab Game Creator - Taile Gamougg Christmas

1 Like

@117JOJO @Metal_Swords @paisleypug @cottonstudio @DWGAMEMASTER
The jam is ending tomorrow! Get ready to vote!

@TheFlowingLabThatFlowsALab Glad you enjoyed making your game :smiley:! That’s what we’re all here for anyway :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

HOLY **** i FRICKING FORGOT! ok ok lets test my game skills beyond my limits

2 Likes

Zoinks! I better get started.

2 Likes

phew here @John_Shrekinson This is just a early layout so i will probably polish it tomorrow.
so do we have to turn it in early or late time tomorrow?

2 Likes

click to shoot
wasd and arrow to move

2 Likes

Nice game so far! I really like the art. The jam will end at 6:00 EST tomorrow.

2 Likes