Taile Gamougg Lore

:smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Canon

3 Likes

Zamn! I predicted the future yet again!

3 Likes

Gamougg 4 Lore:
Aside from the Evoils and Lava Laser Witches, all of the enemies in this game are soldiers or special forces units of a PMC called Yellowknife. They have ties to Racisto Rondo, but nobody knows that.

Here is one of their soldiers:

3 Likes

Gamougg 4 Lore
The Funtron techsuit, designed by Dr. Hanguolo Funtron, is the standard battle armor for all occasions. Usually used by swordsmen and swordswomen, this variably colored suit of armor defends against numerous threats.

2 Likes

Why does a skeleton have hair?

3 Likes

Idk honestly. But just to clarify, that is Shawn from Taile Gamougg 4, not Gamougg.

2 Likes
  • 17 years before Gamougg was born, Gamougg’s mom was in a relationship with Jinx.

• The first movie Gamougg watched after escaping from Fake Minecraft was Chicken Little.

• One day in 2003, Gamougg was groovin’.

• Gamougg and his brother argued on Reddit once. Neither of them knew who was behind the screen due to complete anonymity.

• After settling their differences, Kumalala and Savesta start a chicken restaurant together. They supply their chicken from Resurrection Slaughterhouse.

• Gamougg has a secret base with a wall full of his suits, similar to Iron Man (who Gamougg is actually a big fan of and got some [tech] ideas from).

• Quandale Dingle was Gamougg’s Uber driver once.

3 Likes

thanos gamoug

2 Likes

Nice! Why is it in the lore topic though? The costume clearly isn’t canon.

2 Likes

no, but with your help…
IT CAN BE
in 2002 gamougg was very sad that there was people with no b’’’’’’’‘S so he collected the
infinity stones and with a snap of a finger every one had b’’’’’’’’'s balance was restored but
gamugg became thanos for a day in the process, wich is where this skin came from

1 Like

Okay that’s canon in another timeline now. Where Gamougg is Thanos and has the Chungus Stones, with which he gave everyone b*tches and brought world peace

Kinda looks like luke skywalker…
luke-skywalker-main_fb34a1ff

3 Likes

(i said kinda so does not look that much but kinda)

2 Likes

Whoa, cool!

2 Likes

Gamougg Universe Lore

There is a planet called Nightmarus. It randomly showed up in the solar system one day. The inhabitants don’t appear to be hostile, but they have blocked all outside attempts to contact them. To deter any explorers from actually stepping foot on the planet, Nightmarus’ external giant robot guardian living in space agreed to provide some information for scientific purposes (obviously with the inhabitants’ permission).

Guardian's drawings

download (1)
download (2)
download (3)
download (4)
download (5)
download (6)
download (7)
download (8)
download (9)
download (10)
download (11)
download (12)
download (13)
download (15)
download (16)
download (40)
download (41)
download (42)
download (43)
download (44)
download (51)
download (52)
download (53)
download (54)
download (55)
download (56)
download (57)
download (58)
download (59)
download (60)
download (61)
download (62)
download (63)
download (64)
download (65)
download

3 Likes

i wish i hadn’t looked in this i now am gonna have nightmares for weeks :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

AI draws really good

2 Likes

Hot

6 Likes

its all just jeff the killer

3 Likes