Taile Gamougg Trilogy Devlog (news bigger than Chungus?)

New Gamougg 3 Updates

Eid Mubarak Update coming soon.

• Updated many more sprites.
  • @DarkStar_Studios your Gamougg sprite has been added to the game as a Costume Statue! Here’s me using it in level 1:
  • Added a sixth regular (non-Costume Statue) Gamougg skin for myself. It holds a deep meaning for me.
  • Moved the Swirl Block’s position in level 1 and added Swirl costumes for Gia and Pro.
  • Fixed a bug.
3 Likes

Darkstar studios’ design of Gamougg got that drip :cold_face: :sweat_drops:

1 Like

noice

2 Likes

1:25 (1 minute, 25 seconds).

100% speedrun including main campaign and free DLC.

1 Like

Thank you! I literally forgot :skull: which bug I fixed though lol

Zamn! You now have the World Record for TG1 classic!

1 Like

Deadly Smile hereby has the WR for taile gamougg 2 classic. @DeadlyGumChewer, may you please elaborate by any chance? What I mean is, was this speedrun of yours 100%, any%, did it include the Bonus Levels and/or Free DLC (in TG2C these are separate things) etc.?

3 Likes

Just the game, I beat Gloob Glab with all the ice melted by the way, and it brought me to lvl 1 which I assumed I beat it.

2 Likes

Heres my run, for Gamougg 1:
Nothing else, just like the game.
I hit the “YOU WIN” block so I guess I beat it? Idk.

2 Likes

Any% I see. Yeah, if beating Gloob Glab or touching the “You Win Block” takes you to level 1, then you beat the game.

2 Likes

Oh ok.

2 Likes

Idk if this one counts. Like I said earlier in this thread, my sister beat taile gamougg in a record time of 52 seconds, which is less than a minute. Unfortunately, I’m not sure if this was a 100% completion or an any% completion, so I can’t say for sure who got the fastest time.

2 Likes

I was actually planning on speedrunning Noob Saibot, but the lava, it kept catching my landings level 1.

2 Likes

2 Likes

The Eid Mubarak Update is here!

This new event won’t last that long. It’s meant to celebrate Eid al-Fitr.

This update showed up quite unexpectedly. With it come some decorations to celebrate Eid in the main menu and levels 1 & 2.

Non Eid-Related Changes

Some more regular decorations have also been added, such as this one below:
A digitally huge change has been made to the Nether levels. I changed the color of Crimson Nylium and turned it into Lasagna Nylium. I changed the color of Warped Nylium and turned it into Electrolyte Nylium (touching it now will heal you).
Speaking of healing, I lowered the auto-regen delay from 117 tenths of a second down to 90 tenths of a second.

I also fixed a long-standing bug with Pro Gabrielfo that’s so old it was around even when he was still called Noob Saibot- the bug where touching basic rusted spikes would hurt him not from touching their pointy top, but their flat metal bottom.

Some smaller changes I made:

• Moved around some Shadow Bats (flying enemies)
  • Moved around a background sign in level 4
  • Swapped an old “island component” for a new one in level 4
  • Temporarily replaced the normal Decal set with an Eid Mubarak one

The big new addition

Is the new Forge map, Triple World! It is a homage to the original TG3 Forge level before I added 3 separate maps. Right-click the Forge menu button to access this new map.

2 Likes

He is actually a Muslim btw

1 Like

The Eid Mubarak event is now over. Non Eid-related changes made during the patch will remain unaffected.

So In just modded Gamougg 3 and did Sun Breathing from Demon Slayer (specific move is the Fire Wheel)

1 Like

if you want a totally legal mod:
Empoleon_Skin

WARNING: User discretion required. I am not responsible for Nintendo knocking on your front door

1 Like

Empoleon pokemon

1 Like

yes it is Empoleon

1 Like