Taile Gamougg Trilogy Devlog (news bigger than Chungus?)

1 Like

damn didnt realize they were that big

1 Like

Handsome water type penguin fellows they are

2 Likes

if i could, i would definetly transfer mine up to the later games and Pokemon Bank/Home to keep him safe in case the cartridge dies or something

this is getting kinda off topic tho so we should stop or move to the OTC

2 Likes

Lol i hit a bunch of random keys and got random things (this is about the game not off topic)

2 Likes

Lol that’s the point

2 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

TG3 Epic Sword Update

I updated the Lore Shredder! Here are some cool new things you can do with it:

• Block - Defend yourself by parrying enemy attacks and movement.
  • Repeat Slash - Hold down T on your keyboard (this move does not work with mouse controls) to attack continuously. With this, you can perform radial attacks to slash endlessly in a circle. Quite the metallic spectacle.

On a side note, you can now destroy dirt with sword slashes and grass with sword blocks.

New Combo Attacks and Moves

• Tall Smash - Force Jump (W + Up Arrow), + press and hold T.
  • Snake Charge - Move normally, left or right, without jumping + press and hold T.
  • Chungusblade Dragon - Snake Charge + jump.
  • Blockwalk - Right-click + W or Up Arrow (you can optionally combine this with jumping).
  • Intense Jump - Left-click + W or Up Arrow (basically the same thing as Blockwalk, but with camera shake and more combat options afterward).
  • Insane Force Jump - For this one, you will need to have both the Lore Shredder and the 4-Way Sword. Just combine Blockwalk with Intense Jump and all the required weapons.
  • Sound Cloud - Chungusblade Dragon but in midair and with incredible patience. Can be improved with the 4-Way Sword.
  • Gun-Fu - Technically you can do this with any gun, but I usually use the Eggdude Rifle. Add one more gun to upgrade this to Epic Gun-Fu, and equip all guns (including hidden on the map ones like the Chungus Annihilator) to upgrade this move to Legendary Gun-Fu. After equipping all the desired or necessary weapons, left and/or right-click anywhere on the screen while frantically moving your mouse in all directions. This is by far the strongest attack in the game if you use all keyboard buttons and mouse clicks effectively.
4 Likes

Look at this all blue drip

3 Likes

based and bluepilled

2 Likes

These updates now also apply to the 4-Way Sword. I also made new weapons skins for it that match the swords on the main menu and game cover.
Since there are only three of those swords, I also added upgraded versions of each dimensional sword to the skin pack. One of these upgraded variants looks reminds me of Crackdown 3…

2 Likes

literally just a Minecraft sword

2 Likes

that head is way too big

1 Like

ok

2 Likes

I made it in Pixilart

Actually Gamougg’s head is at its usual size, it just looks bigger because of the visor covering his face.

1 Like

a visor shouldn’t make his face bigger than his body legs and arms combined…

1 Like

The sky helps the illusion. Try looking at the suit on the main menu…

1 Like

even without that helmet it’s still as tall as his body and his legs

1 Like

2 Likes

This is what mods do to a mf’s health

1 Like