Taile Gamougg Trilogy Devlog (news bigger than Chungus?)

He has the kind of light-up drip that every elementary school student wished they had

3 Likes

Fax bro.

2 Likes

How is this new loading screen design?

• Awesome
  • Mid
  • Bad

0 voters

2 Likes

Looks awesome! Though I think it could be cool if you added something to make it cover more of the screen. I just opened the picture in Paint3D and drew some more lighting, I think it looks better this way.

3 Likes

Thank you very much! Yup, I’ll try that now. Thanks for the suggestion!
Edit: Below I updated it and it looks better I think!

I am now working on the Gamougg 3 Free DLC. It will be about Gamougg practicing his sword skills, and why he suddenly begins to use them in Gamougg 4.

4 Likes

I voted for it being mid because it’s a unique design and I can instantly tell it’s taile gamougg, but the art style on the letters aren’t very consistent or match similarly.

Usually when I work on a title, I like the text to be similar or maybe change size and color depending on the title and subtitle. The 3 you have is a different pixel size and doesn’t relate to the rest.
The subtitle looks pretty good, a simplistic white text gets the message across, the taile gamougg is a little interesting. Taile itself is a unique text, but then gamougg is just a plan golden yellow and a different font.
It doesn’t look bad, but the title itself is a bit overwhelming trying to figure out what words align with what.

But with the amount of meme and the huge storyline, I guess it does kind of fit.

3 Likes

I see. Thanks for your input. Well I do like juxtaposition, so I suppose it could be that or the old art style merging with the new one.

2 Likes

Nerd (blue background so you can see him better)

Reference image

2 Likes

Is this achievement art too violent?

blood warning

To me it has around the same level of bloodshed as the Scepter Foundation. Not sure if that’s a good thing or not though.

• No[pe].
  • MORTAL KOMBAT! (yes)

0 voters

1 Like

Not sure if you know how violent the game will end up being, but I guess your basing it off of what you know.

2 Likes

The forum yeah

2 Likes

So this guy’s the DLC boss, like Khamsin in Metal Gear Rising?

1 Like

Is Gamougg a physical damage DPS? If so, how would he be like in PGR?

1 Like

Yep.

Yes. I think that his gameplay would be very intense if he was in that game.

1 Like

Making video games is art. I was watching a YouTube video about anti-piracy screens this morning, and like an artist I was inspired to remake Gamougg 1 as a horror game.

Get ready.

2 Likes

You’re right that’s really weird. I hope I can change the art style with Gamougg 5.

1 Like

John said I can share these specific sprites for everyone to use freely, although they are primarily meant for Gamougg fangame creators lik BradenS.
img_asset_10999286
NetherBlade
New lava container
pixil-frame-0 - 2021-01-14T083404.679
pixil-frame-0 - 2021-01-23T111857.683

2 Likes

I have now finished the horror version of Gamougg 1. However, I am waiting for people in the Flowlab DIscord to tell me what they think of the game’s level of violence to see if I should post it here.

1 Like

…So who is Taile Gamougg? Sounds like a cartoon character.

1 Like

Taile Gamougg is the name of the series, not the main character. The character’s name is Gamougg. Gamougg is a skeleton space explorer. His and his series’ name sounds wacky because its an intentional misspelling of an old phrase I used to repeat frequently that went like “THE STORIES OF GAMOOG. THE TALES OF GAMOOG.” This had no meaning, but it was cool and interesting, so I used it for my first flowlab game, and the rest is history.

2 Likes