Taile Gamougg Trilogy Devlog (news bigger than Chungus?)

Ummm so the main character is Gamougg? Not Taile Gamougg?

2 Likes

yes.

2 Likes

Taile Gamougg sounds like a very funny name, but did you know if you actually search that funny name, it actually means something else and you will forever hide yourself in your room, then under the blanket and cry to yourself that you did not see anything.

3 Likes

Taille is a synonym for “build”.

1 Like

This image is everywhere

1 Like

Which image?

This one…

1 Like

Soon poop fart nuts will be everywhere too

2 Likes

STOP POSTING ABOUT POOP FART NUTS!!!
images (1)

That image is so low quality lmao :joy:

2 Likes

LMAO

4 Likes

my honest reaction:

2 Likes

Gamougg 1/Anniversary update

Happy belated 2nd anniversary Gamougg! (FYI, it was 2 days ago)

Remember when I added the Color Shift feature using an example hihilogic made after grazer made the Shaders update? Well, I made some big changes to how it works in this game today. Now in order to Color Shift (into turbo), you have to literally teleport to the legendary 25th island of Greece, Amorgos and collect the shifter block (let me know if there are any issues). Amorgos will soon be expanded upon, but for now you can still do a few things such as click the “Island Photos” and “Island Memes” buttons for their self-explanatory functions. The Funny Gun now has Poop Fart Nuts references and new jokes to go along with the new blocks and items introduced with this update :tada:. Enjoy! :partying_face:

4 Likes

I finally finished the final boss fight after a year! You can play it now, please do test.

Boss lore

RavNyan betrayed the Reddit community and femboys at large when he became a bloodlusty monster due to a “cybernetic Amogus implantation” surgery gone wrong.

3 Likes

Menu update for TG2A. :slightly_smiling_face:This is the beginning of a new slew of updates for Gamougg 2 Anniversary that makes the game’s villains more original and updates Gamougg’s suit design to be more concise and fresher while still keeping the look of the original. :grin:

3 Likes

Instead of trying to draw Midlife Crisis man as a replacement for Shang Tsung, I have decided to create a new character instead: Mustard Ninja!

I thought of this randomly, please don’t kill me

New game cover!
Please vote, Id appreciate it

• I liked the old one more! :rage:
  • I like this one more! :grin:

0 voters

2 Likes

Buff anime chickenchad

4 Likes