Taile Gamougg X (2nd topic)

this bouta go so hard

3 Likes

Hey, Ping me, I like seeing the updates, unlike Ewarks you actually get a lot done in each update, how many hours a day do you spend?

I know your replying to pug but i’m just going say I spend 5 hours (not joking)

1 Like

A day??? Wow, that’s very lucky, wish I could do that, but at max mine is only 2 hours

1 Like

Fortunately i’m home schooled so I fall asleep at like 1:00 am

3 Likes

I’m not homeschooled and I still fall asleep at 1:00 AM lol

2 Likes

Only 1am? Rookie numbers.

3 Likes

Depends on the day tbh, I accidentally pulled an all nighter once

3 Likes

Well sometimes I fall asleep at 2:00 AM but I have to get off screens at 11:00 PM so it doesn’t really matter

2 Likes

I go to school all day and work till night, trying to fall asleep after a long shift can be difficult so I usually watch YouTube until I can.

4 Likes

tomorrow’s gonna have a special devlog, for today all i have is one question:
Do you think this game could get featured when it releases? If your answer is no then i’d like to know why.
@BradenS @John_Shrekinson @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @CodeAlpaca @extrez @Hong_Jooni_Pooni
oh and also here’s a song i made for the game

4 Likes

I’d have to see the final game before I know if it could be featured. From what I’ve seen it’s good, but it’s hard to say

3 Likes

I think it could get featured when it releases. I do think that people who enjoy this game from it being features might search for the other Gamougg games and then find them disappointing though.

3 Likes

Ok, it’s time for the BIG devlog, today i’ll be providing lots of info on the game(SPOILERS AHEAD)

1. General info

The game on average will take 50 minutes to 1 hour without using any speedrun tricks or doing side content. The main movement tech comes from velocity maintained from walljumps and rocket jumping. The game releases on June 10th.

2. Weapons

1 - Interactor Rifle

Description:
This is your starting weapon, it­ was originally based on Taile Gamougg Ligma’s interactor gun.
Stats:
Fire Rate: Very High
Damage: 1
Special Abilities: None

2 - Shotgun

Description
The 2nd weapon you get in the game, it is a variation of the interactor rifle.
Stats:
Fire Rate: Low
Damage: 0.5
Special Abilities: Shoots many small bullets at once

3 - Emerald Warrior’s Blade

Description:
This is the 3rd weapon you get in the game, it’s the 1st of 2 melee weapons, it originates from Taile Gamougg: Emerald warrior.
Stats:
Fire Rate: Medium
Damage: 2
Special Abilities: Deflects enemy bullets

4 - Sanguine Conception

Description:
This is the 1st secret weapon, it requires you to beat a secret boss in the 3rd level of the game, Paradiso. It was originally wielded by a powerful demon. This is the 2nd melee weapon in the game and a variation of the emerald warrior’s blade.
Stats:
Fire Rate: Very High - Medium(when charged)
Damage: 1
Special Abilities: Every time you attack you take 1 damage, you can hold attack to charge the weapon which makes it shoot out 3 bullets, when touching enemy blood while the weapon is held you are healed.

5 - Rocket Launcher

Description:
This is the 4th weapon you get, it is by far the highest damage weapon in the game.
Stats:
Fire Rate: Low
Damage: 3
Special Abilities: Allows you to rocketjump

6 - Guided Missile Launcher

Description:
This is the 5th weapon you get, it is a variation of the rocket launcher.
Stats:
Fire Rate: Very Low
Damage: 3
Special Abilities: After being shot it allows you to guide the rocket with your mouse, you cannot move while guiding the missile, when the missile comes in contact with an object or the mouse is clicked the rocket explodes. It also allows you to rocketjump in the air.

I’m choosing to keep the last 2 weapons a mystery

3. Extra Modes

1 - Trials

The trials mode is a collection of 18 short, extra difficult levels, these levels include things like platforming with advanced movement tech, combat gauntlets and more.

2 - Endless
The endless mode has you battle endless, gradually more difficult waves of enemies. Every 3 waves you get to pick between 3 upgrades. The mode includes a leaderboard.

Today i:

Made a new track for the game

Did a bunch of playtesting
Did more work on the endless mode
extra notes:
i am slowly burning out, after this game is done i’ll probably not flowlab until the flowjam
@BradenS @John_Shrekinson @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @CodeAlpaca @extrez @Hong_Jooni_Pooni

3 Likes

You’re working so hard bro. Take the break because you deserve it. This finna bout to be the best and also biggest Gamougg game (at least until Gamougg 5) for sure.

3 Likes

More theories for me!

3 Likes

the old topic has even more bits of lore Taile Gamougg: X

4 Likes

Today i:

5 Likes

Before you commit to adding that, I would suggest playing the rest of the main Gamougg platformer games (Gamougg 3, Mouse Slayer, 4, Noob, Explorider, and multiplayer, but mostly the four games listed in these brackets) because there are a ton of really cool weapons that you may find interesting and I would like seeing your take on. The Chungus Anhilator, Obliterator Pistol, and Eggdude rifle would be the highlights.

You don’t necessarily have to complete every one of those games to try out all the weapons; you can just DM me for info on how to find or use them. The best adaptations are made with at least some degree of knowledge on the source material. I do not wish to give you “lore/gameplay homework” or hinder your creativity, but I do want to help you and your creativity flourish.

2 Likes

Today i:

• Chipped one of my upper front teeth, i now look like a b*itish person :face_vomiting:

i’d like to announce that i’ll be taking a bit of a break from gamedev, the game will most likely be delayed, have a nice day my fellow wretched maggots!

6 Likes