Taile Gamougg X (2nd topic)

Hope you’re good bro. Try eating some kebabs.

2 Likes

Time can never mend
The careless whispers of a good friend
To the heart and mind
Ignorance is kind
There’s no comfort in the truth
Pain is all you’ll find

6 Likes

which one of these do you think is a real enemy?

0 voters

@BradenS @John_Shrekinson @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @CodeAlpaca @extrez @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @Coreplex

2 Likes

I think 2 because it’s the zaniest one, but 1 makes me think that it’s a reference to the shadow bats from the earlier games

1 Like

out of context 1 reminds me more of an NPC, item, or upgrade

1 Like

anyways, a bit of lore:
qu4d63ck0 is not a coffee machine
the little red round dudes are called meatballs
the hand that drags you down isn’t an independent entity
the figure watching you in level genesis is the shadow of god
the religion practiced in this gamougg timeline (i guess??) is not christianity, instead it is called bonerism

dung errands are tantalizing huckleberries isn’t suckly creationist omnivorous mother inside nutter glicks

2 Likes

i’ll be closing the poll decently soon, people who got it right will learn a piece of knowledge of their choosing about the game

2 Likes

The poll closes in 30 minutes
@BradenS @John_Shrekinson @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @CodeAlpaca @extrez @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @Coreplex

5 Likes

Hasn’t it already closed now?

1 Like

No I just checked

1 Like

The correct answer is…
NUMBER 3!
congrats to @CodeAlpaca and @Hong_Jooni_Pooni, you may now ask a question

5 Likes

Ey, from now on i’ll be pinging people who asked to be pinged on the original topic

3 Likes

Hehe, some people fell for the reverse psychology, but I’m too dumb to think of those complexities, so I just picked the most obvious :joy:

3 Likes

anyways, what’s your question?

3 Likes

Where are all the hidden weapons |._.|

4 Likes

Can you make something penguin-like in the game? Maybe a skin or a boss? This will help further our takeover process…

4 Likes

But I don’t want death to come, I haven’t finished building my minecraft house yet.

2 Likes

the first secret weapon, sanguine conception is located in the paradiso level, instead of going up you have to continue forward, then you’ll find a boss that spawns the weapon upon death

the 2nd secret weapon is the soulburst, you can find it by going left at the start of genesis, then you’ll find a boss that upon death spawns the weapon

the 3rd secret weapon is the babylon arm, you get it by reaching wave 100 on the endless mode and fighting the boss

4 Likes

image (70)
you’ll see when the game releases

6 Likes

Man how are you so good at making ugly monsters? All my monsters are too handsome.

2 Likes