It features:

• 12 Levels
  • Lots of bosses
  • 6 Weapons
  • Endless mode
  • Skins
  • Just general good gameplay

Go play it… NOW!!!

oh also sidenote, if you like the game please submit it to be featured, i’ve spent a lot of time on it

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @BradenS @John_Shrekinson @JUSTPLAINOP @AceOfClubs @eee_team @extrez @Coreplex @CodeAlpaca

13 Likes

Nice, I cant play it now :pensive:, but how do I submit it, I wasn’t aware that that was a thing

3 Likes

What. This is a game topic about Gamougg, and the first few posts are about your game. Stop. Make your own topic, and do NOT reply to this. This ends here. Pug, I’ll play the game tmrw

4 Likes

This Game is way too difficult for a noob like me, in the second level, theres a stage where I just insta die. Fun game though, definitely deserves a showcase

3 Likes

me to XD XD

1 Like

Thanks for 10 likes on the topic! It means a lot to me!

3 Likes

also, it’s funny how 10 likes is a lot on the forums lol, really shows the size of the community

3 Likes

(i deleted this post becuse it was of topic)

not made by me btw

oh and also, i don’t want another person’s games on my itch.io

1 Like

You probably deleted more posts then anyone on here.
(Sorry, off topic)

Puttin’ it on the Gamougg website now while the game is loading

This is gonna be epic

1 Like

@paisleypug

Can I have a skin for this game? I have a species of Vironian that is humanoid. It would work quite well with this game.

1 Like

i mean, yeah, just send me the sprite and i’ll adapt it to this game’s artstyle, what should the skin be called?

1 Like

Just call it Vironian for now. The name of the Vironian I’ll be drawing is Obsidian. You used 2 Pixels and a 2 by 1 sprite for the player skins.

What is the outline color for the skins?

000000, also make sure to use the pico 32 pallete and make the outline 2 pixels thick

1 Like

Noted. Only the outline has to be 2.

1 Like

no, just no, please don’t use mixels also, i’m pretty sure you didn’t understand, everything is size 2, but the outline is 2 outlines on top of each other

1 Like

Two layers?