Taile Gamougg: X (original announcement)

uuuuuh, wdym? how far have you gotten into the game?

1 Like

I got to the shotgun wall. I died once before getting to the weapon.

1 Like

did you press e and pick up the weapon?

1 Like

I did, and now it’s no longer there.

1 Like

yeah, you have to press right click to switch your weapon

1 Like

Oh, what is RMB for?

1 Like

rmb stands for right mouse button :skull:

2 Likes

aahh ok. Gamer knowledge = -2. Skill issue

5 Likes

Also, do you want me to give you a review of my thoughts on the game? (After I finish it)

1 Like

yea, i’d appreciate it!

1 Like

this is really satisfying to play. can you make it so you can run between the coffee machine legs?

5 Likes

thanks for the suggestion, i’ll think about it!

1 Like

it’ll be a bit hard to make it work though

Review

Visuals

Firstly I will say it has the classic pug style added to Gamougg. My personal favorite rendition of Gamougg.

I like how you avoided animations on the character with Paper style Gamougg, it reminds me of Blandus.

Unsure what the blue orbs are.

The enemies are nice and clear to see, as well as the projects.

The first boss is amazing, love how he looks lol. Shotgun is the coffee machine killer.

Story

I like it, not as chaotic as typically Gamougg where you’re trying to kill a minion-hating racist.

Gameplay

The movement is nice with the automatic wall jump.
The dash also works well, but I’m not sure when I can or cannot dash. (how long is the cooldown)

Slight thing with the wall jump, if you are 1 block steps you can sometimes wall jump off of it, pushing you away. Not that big of a deal because you can normally still land on the block.

A warning should be added to the “Delete Progress” button.

Does the “Combo meter” do anything? If not, there should be a ranking at the end of the levels maybe. Also to fit Gamougg cap it at 420x or 69x

I don’t know what “Flacid” means so that may be why I’m not sure what the meter is.

Code

I took a glance at it. And I will just say this is needed for you…
How to create Clean Code - CodeAlpaca

5 Likes

thanks for the feedback! i agree with a lot of these points, i’ll be sure to add them

4 Likes

i’ll probably make a use for it in the final game, my idea is that when you reach a grade above C you can activate a super form that rapidly drains your style while activated

2 Likes

sounds cool, I’ll try the game tommorow!

4 Likes

What does one do here?:

2 Likes

rmb stands for right mouse button, aka right click, you have to right click to switch your weapon and then destroy the blocks with the shotgun

4 Likes

i should really change those to left click and right click

3 Likes