Team Super Blocky Racing! Out Now!

Flowlab Game Creator - Team Super Blocky Racing Post your opinions or suggestions if you’d like! Some features including cutscenes, online events, news, etc will be added on in the future!

3 Likes

Hmm, seems like no one is interested.

bruh transformers
i like the game btw

2 Likes

LOL, I had no idea it was from transformers, and thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great job with this game! As a big fan of Team Sonic Racing I enjoyed this a lot. You did a nice job getting the racing mechanics down and working out the computer’s ai.

I think the art is a bit much though. I mean, it can be hard to distinguish the UI and game world from the background. I think you could do a better job helping the player know what to focus on. It’s a colorful game but there’s too much color sometimes.

Overall though this is very impressive!

2 Likes

So glad you liked it! And yeah, this game is supposed to be based off team sonic racing :slight_smile: . I will add a nametag to the player so you can know which character you are.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, it’s my brother who owns the game. Me and him love playing it on his Switch.

2 Likes

I don’t want to make this too off topic so why don’t we continue this in a pm or something if you really want to :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone else wanna try?

@grazer Could this go on the homepage?

1 Like

@ManiacPumpkin you wanna try it out?

1 Like

I’m currently trying to join the youtube partnership program, but I’ll try it out in a few minutes or when I get time.

1 Like

Okie dokey :slight_smile: I was a little disappointed not that much people tried it out.

Alright I played through it a bit and I have to say its one of the best games on flowlab.
The music was spot on, although it did glitch out and started playing two or three soundtracks on the same level. Which could have just been an internet error on my part.
One thing that was mildly irritating was the fact that you clip to every block you jump around. Every time I tried to jump I would land on the corner and just get stuck while enemies jumped on me and also got stuck so I ended up in the same spot for quite a bit, getting me to last.
That was about the only complaint I have, other than that, the game is very well done.

Also i don’t exactly know how to unlock different areas on the world series, do you have to come in first place or something?

1 Like

Thanks! and everything should be unlocked already, plus a trick to get off the wall is to just keep hitting the jump button, or simply letting go of the forward button and try the jump again. Its fairly easy once you get the hang of it.

3 Likes

A little dissapointed.

1 Like

@grazer couod this be added to the homepage, I remember you wanted to play @00T_Free

1 Like

Yes, wait is it finished though? Sorry, haven’t been on flowlab for nearly a month to know what’s going on right now.

1 Like

Are you there @Grazer?

Yes.

1 Like