Team Super Blocky Racing Remake (Update Log)

…not rly…i can handle this…have any track ideas?

4 Likes

idk… maybe something like waterfall racefields It’s just the first thing that came to mind XD

2 Likes

It’s not block, btw. It’s:
(triangle * 2) ^ the third dimension.

2 Likes

@Cuts_ups i need help on the start menu

2 Likes

ok, what do u want it to look like? kind of a cutscene like the other one?

2 Likes

also, it would be fun to add a little story mode to the game for more action. Or we could avoid that concentrating more on free play features to the game.

2 Likes

Yea story mode sounds cool! even though it might be challenging to code… and the cutscene sounds great!

2 Likes

@Cuts_ups wanna try the game out so far? i wont put the game out there until i have most of it done, you are also the game tester so thats something :slight_smile:

3 Likes

since grazer just added the shaders behavior block I think we could do something with that. like when you step into a trap wavy is used or the hue constantly changes on some sort of rainbow powerup

1 Like

and maybe the starting levels of the story mode are gonna be a little easier.

1 Like

@ShadowGaming, I added this blur effect for when you get hit. The amount of blur depends on how hard you get hit.

lighter hit:

4 Likes

So cool thanks!!!

2 Likes

I think I might scrap the diverse team ultimates and make it so that every team has the same ultimate. Items drill, snipe beam, and forward hazard might be added, I’m gonna get new tracks, super bell city, disco drive, showdown city, etc will be added.

2 Likes

demo plz…??

1 Like

Not yet…I have to complete the basics first, demo MIGHT be released to the public once finished, ill discuss with @Cuts_ups to see what he would prefer.

2 Likes

the demo could release with some tracks like 2-3. Also, If were gonna clone the game for the demo, the cloned version should be the main project since there is no real difference but that people can acces the full version early through the demo version by pressing a link provided by flowlab saying this project was originally cloned from: (and than the link of the original non-cloned one). So basically if this makes no sense wat im sayong I mean if we clone the game to provide the demo, the version that was cloned should get updated and locked from public or people will be able to see each update and play the full game really early.

I hope that makes sense XD

3 Likes

Just clone the game FROM the demo. That will make it so that they can’t access it.

2 Likes

Exactly what I was trying to say. The version that we are currently working on Is probably gonna be the demo (if there is gonna be one) @ShadowGaming clones that if he wants to and then that will be the full version I guess?

3 Likes

yes we will do exactly what you said :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gonna warn you guys…this game is gonna be a little fast-paced…

2 Likes