Tetris (why 15 char limit XD)

You don’t even want to know how many hours went into this! Please give feedback and any bugs (preferably very descriptive)

Also FIRST ever Tetris on flowlab (that even remotely works)
I know if u spam buttons you break through the map, I made sure to replace you back if you do literally no why to stop that : /

4 Likes

Some things I liked and didn’t like about this game:

• Really good but I don’t like how the spacebar to speed up pieces makes it permanently speed up instead of speed up for as long as you are holding it.

• Great soundtrack! It’s such a bizarre feeling, to play cinematic Tetris.

• It would be kinda nice to have arrow key controls as well for those people.

• I really like how fun this game is and faithful to the source material. Overall, great game!

I got the second highest score by the way:

2 Likes

All the suggestions are now implemented

1 Like

if you spam rotate and s you can glitch a block down below the screen

1 Like

I will give a nobel prize to the first person who finds a useful reason for rotating the square

2 Likes

Bro rotating a 3x2 “square” to align properly is harder than you think XD

rotating can stall until you get it in the right place

1 Like

I’m impressed, it’s working Tetris!

4 Likes

I’m with JR01
I have some suggestions that can help you iron out placement if you’d like

3 Likes

I would also like to say I’m impressed lol

3 Likes

@JR01 @CrimsonBlackGames @DraftyScienceCoat75 @hihilogic @John_Shrekinson and everyone else who saw a broken save system
so sorry but just want to point out I had to redo it after I made the post so now if you all want you can destroy my hi-score you can! (btw my score is genuine) (if u do 2 runs amazingly u will be on the leader board twice soz I can’t figure out how to delete/replace old scores)

3 Likes

I would like to say that you’re doing good. Maybe use raycasts to decide if a block should lock into place or whatnot

1 Like

i did that before but it was really laggy and there was a lot of bugs

2 Likes

if proximity worked after u modify the pos then I could check if you were in a block but sadly they don’t (tried it many times)

1 Like