Thank you

Hello, me again.

Just wanted to pop on and say thank you. This site and forum was my highlight of 2018-2019, and I learned a lot. I even got to reach my goal in creating a featured game, A-Box, which I’ve found to have reached over 20,000 plays, another milestone for the game.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped me, encouraged me, played my game and being such great people to create along with. I haven’t been on here nearly as long as many others, but I feel I’ve learned a ton during my stay here. I had announced my leave several times here, returning periodically, and perhaps I will again. However, this will mean that I will not be able to continue more projects in the near future.

I’ve worked on Flowlab to understand what I wanted to do, I even got in an Indie (very Indie, mind you) placement in a game before it got cancelled, being as a sprite and animations artist and co-writer. Perhaps the project, which was being developed on Unity, will be picked up again, but only when this pandemic has released it’s grasp. Who knows when that will be, but I’ll be ready when the time comes.

As for A-Box, my final milestone I’d like for the game to reach is maybe 500 likes. It’s close to being 300, but by this rate, it’s a long road ahead. But for those who played it, may it be more than once, thank you. You have no idea how happy it makes me when I see another play go up. It lets me know people still want to play this game that I spent what felt like forever to make. I poured a lot of time and work into A-Box, heck, even A Little Evil and A Boy in Armor, too. And if it wasn’t for you, yes YOU, for encouraging me to work harder, giving me proper criticism, I wouldn’t have grown in my game development, neither my maturity. You guys let me thrive on Flowlab and in my life.

To all of you, who ever you may be, if I don’t even know you:

Thank you.

Enjoy Flowlab, and for the next ones, let them enjoy it too.

@rcreger hi again, me.
before you leave for another coma, you must answer my question. You must.
You are Riley c. Reger or whatever and @grazer is Rilen c. r.
Illumiatti confirmed?

SON Confirmed?
I know Grazer has a son…
I literally have been waiting to ask this for 4 years lol

@meburningslime

I have to inform you, as I am present after my 5 hour coma session with Dr. Phil (sponsor), that my name is Riley Creger. Rilen, also known as @grazer , has a faint, however distinct, connection through the use of characters. You see, the letter “R” is typically written within strokes of three. In the rule of three, it is stated that a trio of events or characters is more satisfying or effective.

There are more letters with three strokes, such as the letter A, sometimes B (depending if you place each bump separately), F, sometimes G (depending on handwriting style), H, I (depending on handwriting style), K (depending if you place each spoke of the K separately), N, R, and Z. Take note these are all uppercase letters, reason being that these represent the first letter of a name.

So, understandably, we share the same, three stroke uppercase letter, being R. The letter R is the 18th letter of the English alphabet (which originated from a Latin script consisting of 26 characters), and 18 is the typical age a child of a family is said to be “released” from the family. It is a characterization that is generally ignored these days, but is more socially acceptable to adults.

So R representing the age number 18 shows growth and prosperity, wings unraveling for adventure and a chance at life. Growth starts with a G, which is either a two stroke or three stroke letter. This is where changes begin. R representing growth, we have to go down the rabbit hole and understand what the meaning of growth is. And the best way to define this is: looking too much into a letters meaning.

G, either 2 or 3 strokes. Two is is generally known as “couple”, three can be represented by “few”. So, why is it that we refer to the word “lesser” to “fewer”? There’s no “coupler”, meaning couple, or two, is stronger in the letter G. If you write G with two strokes, it’s generally stronger. So same can be said with R. If you write and R as a P first, then attach a spoke to make it an R in just two strokes, that means that R has more power.

And with @grazer 's knowledge, it would only make sense that he has the power to write an R with just two strokes.

So, I can confirm, we are not related in any way.

Hope this answers your question,

Riley c. Reger