The Backrooms - 3D Flowlab Game

The Backrooms - Flowlab

If you’re not careful and noclip out of reality in the wrong areas, you’ll end up in the Backrooms, where it’s nothing but the stink of old moist carpet, the madness of mono-yellow, the endless background noise of fluorescent lights at maximum hum-buzz, and approximately six hundred million square miles of randomly segmented empty rooms to be trapped in.

Information

The Backrooms: Backrooms Wiki | Fandom
Game URL: Flowlab Game Creator - The Backrooms [3D]

There is currently not much to do. I have yet to make mazes, and other levels. I might not make other levels, but I will definitely be making a maze.

If you have any suggestions, please post them below. If you find anything wrong with the game, also post it below.

8 Likes

Are you planning on adding more levels to the Backrooms? or are you focusing on level 0?

there’s like a million levels, so the main nine is more than enough

4 Likes

Yeah, I said I might make other levels, but I’m not sure. I might just stick with Level 0

2 Likes

Level Fun is very similar to levl 0, if yiou make another level that one might be a good idea

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve heard of level Fun, lol. I might add it. But I should probably focus on regular levels (like level 0, 1, etc.)

1 Like

hmmm ok undersrandable (level fun might be funny tho, aqlso another funny is the lobby entities dancing)

1 Like

Oh lol. I’ve seen that. Not really sure if it’s a level, or if it’s just an area in level 0

1 Like

i think its in level 0

1 Like

Level Fun is chock-full of Partygoers, implementing that might be very laggy

oh did i mention the Partygoers are a hive mind, if one spots you everyone does, might be too difficult

3 Likes

Oh ok. How ablout the level the promised land instead?

3 Likes

maybe as an exit to the backrooms?

3 Likes

I assume that there will be some algorithm to randomly generate a maze, but i just decided to play around

2 Likes

I was thinking of that, yeah

2 Likes

make it to where u can BEAT the game and ESCAPE the backrooms

1 Like

It would be nice if you can have a bar for your sanity (and can fill it up after drinking almond water)

(Also, I’m looking forward to play the final release)

3 Likes

also, if you need help for the random map, I could gladly help

Wow… even though there is not much to do as of right now, this game looks really amazing! Good work on it, and I am interested in seeing the rest of this game.

1 Like

Here, I know you haven’t asked, but I made an example for you

2 Likes

Hmmst yeah that makes sensible

1 Like

From the actual wiki:

“going through any doors labeled “Exit” in the daytime will bring you back to reality”

2 Likes