The Backrooms Project - 3D Flowlab Game

It’s as bad as it sounds. A backrooms game in Flowlab. :pensive:
I couldn’t think of anything to do with an old 3D Project of mine, but I was too proud to delete the game. So I decided to make a little game out of it.
It’s just a small project so I probably won’t be doing anything with it, but if enough people actually want me to continue it, I might continue working on it.

Controls:

WASD To Move.
F to Toggle Fullscreen.

I’d also like some feedback on the game.

12 Likes

Keep doing this, I haven’t seen a genuine Flowlab horror game before.

7 Likes

This is truly particularly amazing, im proud. And the color is too tan not yellow.

7 Likes

This is a great game @rezarg can’t wait for more

2 Likes

Zamn! You even recreated the special effect from the videos!

3 Likes

this is great! the only thing left is the Backrooms’s Monster (and maybe a ceiling)

3 Likes

sad slime noises

3 Likes

This looks like a fun idea! I’ll have to check this out soon.

4 Likes

Would it be possible to add mouse tracking similar to fnaf where when the mouse is on the left side of the screen you start tuning left, when it’s at the right side you start turning right and when at the center you stand still.

Maybe have some sort of gradual detection so you turn faster depending on how far out the mouse is.

This would be a pretty cool feature to see in the game to make it seem more First person.

6 Likes

this is a realy cool game!

1 Like

Yea, but the OTHER THING, is the backroom wall drawings. Like, DON’T MOVE

1 Like

oh,yeah,have you seen raycaster 4.0? its WAY EASIER

1 Like

Oh, no. I don’t know that. Im not a ray cast guy

1 Like

Realy it only takes 4 OBJECTS it super simple,and i love it!

1 Like
3 Likes

How does this even work…?

1 Like

Ooh, I like this. I’ll look into that.
Also just because this is the only message I’ve replied to doesn’t mean I ignored everyone else’s ideas. I just felt like this one deserved a reply

3 Likes

This is super cool! I might switch over to this engine instead of the one I made, lol.

3 Likes

Just saying, my engine is working well with texures, you just need to cut every pixel (of the texture) on the y axis (and by yourself, so be patient :wink:)

4 Likes

Oh, hi Yoann. Since you’re here, I was wondering how to import it. You can look the game if you want. I’m having trouble importing your engine and I’m not sure what’s wrong.

3 Likes