The Creation of the Retroscape

@“The Kodex”
Look at the first screenshot above, add the green wire.

Thanks @“JR 01” for that, that worked perfectly. I ran into another problem, in which I thought either you or more likley @TinkerSmith can help me with. In an earlier discussion, he helped me complete something that allowed me a more than and less than expression.

So, In my game, when you defeat an enemy, and they beg for mercy, you can spare them with p or kill them with l. When this happens, you have either made an act of violence or an act of mercy. The path display shows which path you are on. If you have made more violent acts, it will say path of the hunter. And if more mercyful acts, path of the mercyful. But for some reason, I have made more merciful acts, but it still says path of the hunter at the top as if my expression is not working. Can someone help me with this?

I dont see an expression, but it seems like the proximity is working?

@“JR 01” Are you looking in the UI layer on the object called, “Path Display”? That is the root of the problem. @TinkerSmith

Use a Timer set to 1 w/repeat of 1.
2020.07.02-16.09

@“JR 01” I think it worked, but another problem has come up. When you press “1” and “0” at the same time, it should reset them to 0, which it does, but reverts back to the original number after I go back into the editor due to save data. Is there any way to make Mercy and Violence set to 0 permenantly?

@“JR 01” and @TinkerSmith Just a retag for the stuff above. I know you are busy.

@“The Kodex”
Go into “In” on both Violence and Mercy numbers
2020.07.04-13.19
“set” doesnt output, it just changes the value in the number behavior