The Crigence Collective - Coming soon!

As a sort of counter-part to The Crigence Critique: The Crigence Collective is going to be a collection of EVERY game i’ve ever reviewed and those people send me on it’s discussion on a dedicated website where the game is given a far better and more detailed website to be on! The Crigence Critique is also going to get its own website! You can even swap between the two easily!

Just like The Crigence Critique: You can go on Flowlab and get kiiiiinnnddd of the same thing but largely worse. The Crigence Collective DISCUSSION on Flowlab is going to just feature links to the games while the website lets you play it there!

Here’s what the games will get if they get posted on The Crigence Collective:

-A like and dislike bar
-A dedicated comment section
-A recommended bar so the players can see similar games from other people!
-A “Other games from this creator” bar where… Yeah!
-The creator can send in a custom thumbnail instead of using Flowlabs!
-And to top it all off, your Crigence Critique score is displayed next to your game!

All those benefits and more will be given to creators who submit their games to The Crigence Collective! I’ll make a new discussion for when the website is actually finished! Thanks for your interest! It’ll most likely be done before February is over!

If you have any questions, please leave it in the comments!

So, my game’s are going up there? If so, will you link my Patreon?

Do you only put finished work in your website?
or you also add unfinished work and update them everytime the creator updates their game?

@MagmaDude100
Good idea! I’ll have a special button for that! (If the creator has a patreon obviously)

@Simple_doge5
The site will automatically update as the game does, so you don’t need to re-upload games!

Neat!
That’s good to know. :smiley:

Does anyone have anything else they want to see on the website?

Do the games keep their screenshot, or you’d edit them a screenshot? :grey_question:

Do you mean the thumbnail? Like i said, you can either choose to keep it or upload your own!

Thanks for letting (my forgetful brain/me) know!

Sounds great, I think this would be good for the flowlab community. Let me know if I can help.

This seems great, @Crigence ! Thanks for putting the work into this!

BTW i’m not quitting working on The Crigence Critique, The Crigence Collective is much easier to work on so doing both should be easy!

BTW no, The Crigence Critique Website is NOT The Crigence Collective!

@rcreger @Wybba @MagmaDude100 @Simple_doge5
For those who are patiently waiting on information about The Crigence Collective: Yes, it IS still being worked on!

The reason it is taking me so long to work on it is due to Flash not working properly with Wix. And i’m currently waiting on the HTML5 update to be finished before i work too much on the games page!

On the plus side, i’ve been working on a lot with Wix on other projects (Yes, including The Crigence Critique.com!) and i’ve learned FAR more about all the systems it has to offer! So once it IS finished i can guarantee more features than what’s listed up there!

If worse comes to worse, i’ll try working with @grazer (As much as i can as you gotta remember i don’t have much coding knowledge) and heck, possibly even WIX to get this to work as i really do not want to disappoint anyone!

PS: The Crigence Collective and The Crigence Critique will both use nearly the same layout!

Thanks for reading and please be patient with me as we wait for HTML5 to roll out! ~Crigence