The Cycle of pain is OUT!

I finally finished my game after a while so the link will be below.

This game is kinda fun.

I cant get past the first 3 platforms.

There’s an issue in the jump code since the switch turns off as you leave the ground, so half of the time, you don’t even jump. I spent the last several minutes trying to play this game and it’s almost completely random if you actually jump or don’t.
Plus, with the super slippery friction and high movement speed, it’s very difficult to even try to jump up and land on the bounce pads.

The issue with the code is that you don’t have the Raycasts set to actually detect the bounce pads, so it tries to turn your jump off if you are on any object, including the basic ground. So, I would probably change that to make the game more bearable.

I’m sure it could be beaten if someone put in the time, but with the jump as it is currently, I’m not sure how many people would actually stick until the end.

ya i would randomly not jump which was really annoying, especially for a platformer.

also can you make the tile set look nicer

what you could do I something where whenever you reach the goal the game gets harder like deepest sword

Oh don’t remind me about deepest sword.

1 Like

Okay If I have time i’ll fix the game but I’m working on a game right now and you don’t have to refer me has Ghost just call me cloud thats my name.

But that’s… my name.

Twins mabye by chance your still in

Wdym by “still in”?
Also I’m going to go, I’m gonna have to process that I’m not the only person named Cloud in real life on the forums anymore.

Okay have fun now and I"LL BE IN YOUR NIGHTMARES.

No, I’ll be in your nightmares.

Hmm i’ll be in yours first Pause.

Alright, but don’t go crying if you have your organs slowly leaking out of your mouth in your dreams. I’m pretty sure your name isn’t actually Cloud, and I have a theory that you might be someone I know who left the forums recently.

@DeadlyGumChewer
First i’m not a cry baby second my name is cloud if you want me not to be named cloud you could call me C or E it sound cool and who do I remind you of.

And also you are really good at being creepy.

1 Like

Lol I wasn’t calling you a “crybaby” it was merely a joke

Oh my bad that’s all me.

1 Like