The D.O.M Update Log [New Concept Art!]

That water looks a little clean for the game to take place in an apocalyptic area, but then again there aren’t much humans left to pollute it, lol.

1 Like

@ManiacPumpkin yah, true.

the area it was originally for i think is going to be more swampy, but changing the colour will be pretty easy. I’m really proud of the water sparkle.

the beach was for testing + for fun

1 Like

woahoh, thats some nice looking water! But how much radiation does it have?

1 Like

@spencertheball thanks, i worked a lot on making the water look nice. (:

I’m not the one in charge of the story, but since it’s not a nuclear apocalypse, (like fallout)
I’d say not much.

Ayo swimming time!
You can swim… right?

@spencertheball not yet… but maybe after the main game stuff is done someone on the team could add swimming.

@specertheball there is no radiation

F3 the water looks amazing!

1 Like

Zombified sharks intensify

Hmm?

Tbh that sounds kinda cool, but wretches cannot survive underwater (Unless they have a host )

Shark host, then, or flying sharks oh god

1 Like

heads up, i updated the grass now. looks a lot better than what i made before in my opinion.

2 Likes

Wooooooo! (Character limit)

1 Like

The ultimate poggers: grass

1 Like

the grass also moves cooler in the wind

2 Likes

Thats awesome thanks F3!

2 Likes

enemy cap has been added

no more than 30 overall enemies can be in the game at once. tell me if it should be a lower number.

@ManiacPumpkin

3 Likes

30 I think is the perfect number.

We are making smaller areas now, so if you had more it would be too much and if you had less it would be not enough!

2 Likes

“the city” is the last place in the game alongside Apocalypse plains, The Wasteland and The Scorch. In the book I never really say the name of the city, so any name ideas are greatly appreciated! @MetaNinja @F3Art @ManiacPumpkin @browngr

1 Like

you know the wetlands leilani flower from the cure ingredient quest? what if we turn that into kind of a “symbol of hope” type thing and name the city after it.

1 Like

That could work!

So what are you thinking @F3Art “leilani city?”

2 Likes