The D.O.M Update Log [New Concept Art!]

No not really…The wasteland isn’t a desert. It is mostly made of rocks and and a couple of mountains.

We will add Tumbleweeds and cactus’s to the scorch (which is the last thing we will make)

@MetaNinja just tagging you :slight_smile:

Yeah, I saw your earlier post. That makes sense to not put cactus in mountains.

1 Like

yeah, I’m still planning on making the scorch, but since it lost the vote it’ll be in a long time

:pleading_face:
:point_right::point_left: eyes fill with tears

Tears of sadness or tears of joy? It seems like the former…

1 Like

sadness…I did a LOT of work on the game, and when I went back in it was all gone

What? How did that happen!?

I have no idea @MetaNinja

How much work are we talking about, like an entire update worth, or just a few minor bug fixes.
In my opinion either way is still a lot of progress cause I can’t images having to repeat the same steps over and over again. This happened when I was working on my inventory system, since it was so big, the browser kept refreshing and losing all my progress, but it would save everytime I would play the game, but I had to work on that for almost days so I can understand your pain @Ramshacklegamestudios

ENTIRE UPDATE! I finished the open world for apocalypse plains! The map is HUGE!

Did you already replaced everything or got back to where you were or you still working on that.

I have to re-do the map now

Oh, at least the behaviors didn’t reset then thats a little better in my opinion, but still very bad, what exactly happened? Did your browser refreshed like mine usually does or it kicked you out of the game or did it just simply delete everything without a cause.

It just kicked me from the game, and when I went back in everything was gone.

Hmm? That doesn’t sound good, maybe next time play and test the game after every somewhat small feature so when it does refresh you don’t lose all of your progress.

I’m just :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: because it took me a really long time to finish

There needs to be some sort of auto saving feature within the game, instead of clicking play to test the game to save, it would save at least every minute or two. That way this doesn’t happen.

Also I did myself get very angry when It kicked me out of the game and resetted all of my behavior stuff.

Yeah lol

I’m probably not going to do it again in a while, but at least it gives me something to do

Yeah, Im not accusing you of doing it wrong the first time, but maybe working on the map a second time, you might find some features that could be added. You usually don’t noticed detailed stuff like this when working the first time. About the only good thing I can think of that came out of this.