The Decimation of Mankind 1,2,3

hey @“The Kodex” what do you think is better in the second game then the first (other than story I haven’t even started putting that in number one)

Sorry @seamothmaster45 , I prefer 2 because it is more detsiled in art and harder

ok good, it is supposed to be a big improvement!

Hey @seamothmaster45 I Was Making 3rd DMK (The Decimation Of Man Kind) Mostly Cause I Was Bored And Did Some Art Check It Out You Can Use The Art If You Want. I. Noticed You Have No More Games So I Made This So You Can Get Ideas Maybe Just For You :smile: https://flowlab.io/game/play/1362152

thanks

it is DoM not DMK

sorry not really the style I was going for cool name though

Oh Ok Why You Not Like Style

I like Decimation of Mankind 3 so far @GrimProdutionZ it looks very detailed.

just not the style I was using

Umm About That I Actually Deleted It But I Still Have Sprites On Desktop Though So A Can Remake It Still Thinking Of How It Should Go

Maybe if you update the style to @seamothmaster45 's @GrimProdutionZ you could go gorawrd with the game. But try to make it tie in with the surprise ending of 2.

Ok Wait Surprise Ending???

yeah @GrimProdutionZ you cannot use the same guy…

One day I would like to hsve a 5 way game crossover, but only when I have finished a tale of light and darkness. A new discussion will be made when ready and basicly different games from different flowlabers combine to make an epic game.

Keep this quite for now @seamothmaster45 I’m not ready yet.

Yeah I Would Love To Have Multi Interlocking Games But You See Im A Peasant Which Whom Has No Credits To Purchase Accounts

The Ending??? Was So…

Mind Breaking

It Was Awesome

Really Smart

Yet It Unsatisfied Me

oh?

Couse He Died

But Like Best Story Game Ever

I see