The Flowlab Iceberg🧊

The Flowberg

I was working on this Flowlab Iceberg, now and henceforth to be called the “Flowberg,” before the jam started. I have some stuff on here that might intrest you if you’ve been around for a while, or even if you haven’t. Feel free to criticize my placements, or feel free to suggest stuff. I’ve added a lot of what I can remember from my time on here, and I’m only one guy, so it’d be nice to see what you all could add on top of it.

12 Likes

This is extremely accurate, however I feel hearting games should be in the abyss.

3 Likes

The meme patrol badge, the Flowlab wiki, the Taile Gamougg wiki, the Flowlab stickers that Grazer used to give out to Flowjam winners, The Unity Guild, The Flowlab Poop Game

2 Likes

Woah, woah, woah. What’s this about a “Cryptech ARG”?!?! If you could point me in the direction of that, it would be highly appreciated.
Also, I like this Flowberg, although I don’t understand most of the things on here, probably because I’ve only been on Flowlab for like 3 months, lol.

3 Likes

Yep

This one’s actually on there already

Didn’t know if that was note worthy enough to add or not, but I don’t see why not

I’m not sure what that is? You have more details on this?

:skull:

3 Likes

you know, i’d be Pleased to Leave you more information About that, but i don’t think i could tell You right Now how that one got on there in the first place, so I don’t even know where i Could Even begin with that. Perhaps with more time, i will Likely be Able to explain it? not really sure tbh, but if You Find Anything Intresting, feel free to let the Rest of us know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well its a new and rare badge. Spaghetti Pockets could work too.

Sorry, my bad.

A banned user I think. Forgot what they did that may have been considered noteworthy. You can research their profile on the forums though.

Yeah I agree. Is that a yes, or a no though?

1 Like

Hmmm, what peculiar capitalisation you have there. Whatever could it mean? (As a matter of fact, I know exactly what it means. Just not entirely sure what I am supposed to use the playfair cipher on. The entirety of flowlab only has one mention of it, and that’s from hihilogic…)

2 Likes

Updated Flowberg thanks to suggestions from @John_Shrekinson

2 Likes

More games should be mentioned. Flowfx, for example.
Also add in the old sprite editor.
Edit: Maybe add in the ranks past regular (leader/elder i think)

2 Likes

Thanks. What is the 2012 site design though?

1 Like

Something like this, I believe

4 Likes

I could mention more games, but I don’t want to populate the chart with a ton of games unless they were really important to the history of FLowlab or are really mysterious. Not to say some that aren’t on there aren’t though. The old sprite editor is pretty recent, not sure if that should go on there yet, but it’d probably be like sky or the tip. I like the past regular for the Flowlab Discourse community, good idea.

1 Like

Whoa that’s cool! I think I’ve seen that in old tutorials.

1 Like

Sorry to revive this topic, but i think an update would be nice. So many new and interesting events in Flowlab.io lore and such.

1 Like

what did happen to Eric, I remember he always posted often like forever ago

1 Like

@DraftyScienceCoat75 from what I understand, they were being pressured into making tracks for people and didn’t find much for them on Flowlab. They were still active on Twitter when I last checked a few months ago though. And again, I’m not completely sure, but I remember hearing about it…

3 Likes

huh? who’s eric?

1 Like

that sounds bad, quite bad

6 Likes

Sure! It’s surprising how quickly some things can be clarified and how quickly new mysteries arise. If there’s one thing certain about the internet, it’s that the iceberg never truly ends at the abyss. Updating this would be fun!

4 Likes