The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

Imagine its one of the epic people on the forums?

3 Likes

I think it’d be ironic if it’s one of the… people… Who hate me like browngr, agent y or cringence

3 Likes

I’m also working on a secret project

1 Like

I use to use the free music library website from that creator that use to be in the forums, but nowadays I either use the flowlabs music library with the premuim musics or i have Mhx or Baconcat to make music for me.

4 Likes

Who is this?:

Are they a Flowlab user?

3 Likes

Yes

Baconcat's Music Catalog

3 Likes

Oh. I use Beepbox to create game music.

4 Likes

I am at camp rn. They have a very full schedule and if we don’t get to things on time we have dish duty. (not to mention that I didn’t want to go and the reason I did is because my parents forced me too)

8 Likes

Are there any resources for unique music that people who aren’t jr can use?

3 Likes

How do I upload MP3 (music) files to my game?

2 Likes

with indie

1 Like

Why can I type in the Mp3 line

1 Like

i have not heard that name in a long time

2 Likes

here is the song I want to put in the game I’m making

2 Likes

If it’s a specified link (which is really hard to get in my experience), any account can use linked music.

2 Likes

I haven’t used the site in a long while, but it’s https://soundimage.org/.
I use the Flowlab library most of the time now with all the updates and additional music it got last year.

5 Likes

Ah, good old Eric. I miss him. I wish I could email him or something and tell him we need him back. Thanks for reminding me of that resource.

5 Likes

Me:

Everyone else:

lol

3 Likes

Imposter syndrome. People who look like they have everything perfect usually are just too afraid to show their problems. Don’t judge yourself too harshly, everyone has problems and everybody has amazing unique traits and talents.

5 Likes

download - 2023-05-28T155524.063

3 Likes