NAH BRO I JUST SAW SOME DUDE FADE HELP ME

2 Likes

Screenshot 2022-11-22 11.09.04 AM

100 Solutions!

7 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

On Flowlab’s behalf
Congratulations Neon Genesis Evangelion GIF - Congratulations Neon Genesis Evangelion Applause GIFs

5 Likes

mental health helpline uk - Search (bing.com)

4 Likes

:nerd_face:

3 Likes
1 Like

I just like to have respectful debates. I don’t think @John_Shrekinson or myself is offended, it’s just friendly banter. I’m sorry I have offended you somehow.

3 Likes

Good job! Lol I have no idea if I’ll ever get that

3 Likes

5 Likes

ive officially lost hope in humanity people are literally posting offensive things in reply to 5 people being shot because of their identity :skull::skull:

2 Likes

I am unoffendable. I developed this power because of my EXTREME opposition and abhorrence of/towards Twitter users.

3 Likes
  1. Offend the offenders in DMs
  2. Delete your account forever. For additional safety, transfer all your data to a new device after the account deletion, then discard your device into the ocean or an incinerator. Make sure to reset the device before doing this.
3 Likes

I have 71 solutions, but I think that more than half of my solutions are just me marking the important posts on my update topics

4 Likes

what is the answer to -⅔^-⅔ (negative two thirds to the power of negative two thirds)

2 Likes

Why you should watch Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger

2 Likes

Sounds like something you should probably learn lol, I liked doing that kind of math. Once I learned it I could use it in coding.

3 Likes

1.31 but it can be simplified to 13/10 if you’d like.

How so?

Here’s why:

So, first of all, when you multiply by a negative exponent, you can just take the reciprocal of the original and use the opposite of the exponent on the denominator. Sooo, -3/2^2/3 — -1.5^0.6—

From there, you use a calculator, which I mean, that’s if you can’t do it in your head… which most people can’t…so yeah.

I mean, the only reason why people flip them and stuff is to make sense of the whole thing (which is the most important thing about math) and it allows for expressions with more variables, but they’re the same thing (-2/3^-2/3 and -3\2^2/3).

3 Likes

Thank you for teaching me something new, since I didn’t know that myself; I knew how to do it with whole numbers, but never with fractions, so thank you for that.

If you’re curious how I learned, I searched it up on Google and explored for 20 minutes—it’s awesome what you can do with the resources you’re given.

4 Likes

2 Likes