The Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny 2

Why are people liking my past posts?

4 Likes

yes.

2 Likes

they are time travellers

2 Likes

bradens 2 has the profile of bradens 1’s favorite PGR character, so much attention to detail.

3 Likes

rate my art

0 voters

4 Likes

why is everyone who comments on this have a PGR profile :skull:

5 Likes

ik i can’t tell any of you apart :skull:

6 Likes

what if you read the lore/played the game then your brain could be trained maybe

3 Likes

PFP for @Hong_Jooni_Pooni !

6 Likes

yoooo?!?!?!

2 Likes

HOW AM I STILL ALIVE I HAVE NO CONCEPT OF ROAD SAFETY AND HAVE BEEN IN FRONT OF CARS AND NEARLY DIED MULTIPLE TIMES AND TODAY I ACCIDENTALLY DID A BELLYFLOP AT SWIMMING DRANK TONS OF SWIMMING WATER AND MY LEGS GOT SO WEAK

1 Like

:grimacing:

:grimacing:

how?

4 Likes

the floor is slowly becoming darker, yet darker, but then suddenly a figure appears in your vision.
it’s a tall man, he comes closer, slowly fading into darkness until he is simply a part of the pitch black world you now see. you start seeing faces in the static of the darkness, you come closer but then they fade away. you realize they’re a figment of your imagination. you start joking to yourself, but then you hear a sound. a near silent beep rings through your ear. you start seeing something in the darkness, a faint light in the distance. you walk closer to the light, it but it walks further. you walk until you eventually give up. your body starts fading into the darkness. you eventually go to sleep. you wake up in a room. the floor is slowly becoming darker, yet darker, but then suddenly a figure appears in your vision.
it’s a tall man, he comes closer, slowly fading into darkness until he is simply a part of the pitch black world you now see. you start seeing faces in the static of the darkness, you come closer but then they fade away. you realize they’re a figment of your imagination. you start joking to yourself, but then you hear a sound. a near silent beep rings through your ear. you start seeing something in the darkness, a faint light in the distance. you walk closer to the light, it but it walks further. you walk until you eventually give up. your body starts fading into the darkness. you eventually go to sleep.

3 Likes

3 Likes

:japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

pewdiepie

1 Like

I DON’T KNOW WHY WOULD I KNOW

i feel extremely cringe for loving this song but goddamn it it’s amazing

1 Like

funny halo memes

Summary

halo 5 be like: